1.4TSI 1/4 Mile leaderboard

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
My car ran 0 to 100 in 13.1 sec at Bruntingthorpe using GPS timing during REDLINE mag feature, and that was with a passanger and 1/2 tank of fuel so I guess there is more grip there. Santa Pod needs to be just right for top times, maybe GTi Festival will be good.

Beazy

Sep 21, 2011
Had the Cupra at Crail today and ran a 14.7 @ 95mph, car had rear seats removed and spare wheel out too but was running with approx 40L of fuel... It took 49L in Glasgow on the way up! Car is completely standard.

Wasn't thinking when I filled the car up :lol:

If I got off the line cleanly with a 1/4 of a tank and the dsg played ball I think it would have a .5 in it. However the next time it visits Crail next year it will most likely be on stage 1 at the very least but hopefully on stage 2.

Nov 23, 2010
Dunfermline, Fife
Had the Cupra at Crail today and ran a 14.7 @ 95mph, car had rear seats removed and spare wheel out too but was running with approx 40L of fuel... It took 49L in Glasgow on the way up! Car is completely standard.

Wasn't thinking when I filled the car up :lol:

If I got off the line cleanly with a 1/4 of a tank and the dsg played ball I think it would have a .5 in it. However the next time it visits Crail next year it will most likely be on stage 1 at the very least but hopefully on stage 2.

not bad but my car has done a 14.666 @ 97 at crail. Only thing out was the spare. Mines is standard but not been since i have had a new engine lol

Beazy

Sep 21, 2011
not bad but my car has done a 14.666 @ 97 at crail. Only thing out was the spare. Mines is standard but not been since i have had a new engine lol

I was having issues with the car getting off the line most of the day, for some reason it wouldn't take off right in first gear. It would hesitate slightly when it got to 1500rpm but then take off however I'd already tripped the beam :( The 3 times it didn't I got a 14.7, 14.8 and another 14.8.

Having a full tank doesn't really help matters either...

Mar 13, 2010
What mods fozzy? ive said it before with a few tweaks there isnt much that can keep up with a cupra on the strip without spedning big money or getting a much more powerful car.

Jan 31, 2012
Sheffield
What mods fozzy? ive said it before with a few tweaks there isnt much that can keep up with a cupra on the strip without spedning big money or getting a much more powerful car.

i have
stage 1 revo
turbo back milltek
itg intake
pace front cooler

and the stig behind the wheel :D

Mar 13, 2010
Good that is matey, similar to what i wana do but cant justify the price for the IC, so looking at either custom or some other make.

Hurdy

Yorkshire - born and bred
Oct 7, 2008
South Yorkshire
Looking good today. A couple of pics for you of the day[B)]

IMAG0324-1.jpg

IMAG0323-1.jpg

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
i have
stage 1 revo
turbo back milltek
itg intake
pace front cooler

and the stig behind the wheel :D

Happy days, can you put all your details in the same format as the leaderboard and post up your time slip, then ill get you on the board.

Great time BTW:funk:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members