What did you and your MK2 do today?

Nov 15, 2011
Why did u wanna go back to stage one mate?

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Because I can't really be asked to spend loads on the Leon as its an expensive car and I had decent power out of the Leon at stage 1. Also have and old civic which I want to sort the suspension wheels and engine out which I can with the money from the parts.

Sinbad

Oct 25, 2006
Johannesburg, South Africa
Installed a DevilsOwn progressive controller today. Was told it was a 2.5 bar model, in fact it's a 2 bar :(

Works, but I have to set the levels so low... Not sure if I could be bothered to rip it out and demand a replacement (I really should have the 3 bar)

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Got the rear bumper and spoiler wrapped in black gloss (same as roof, rims and mirrors) - Attemped to do the centre console etc too but proved too difficult will have to remove the panels and start from there.

glosswrapspoilerside.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-16
glosswrapspoilerrear.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-16
glosswrapspoilerangle.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-16
glosswraprearclose.jpg

By c17off at 2012-08-16

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Liking the rear bumper bud! ^^

I recieved some more side vinyl strips this morning out of the blue, so if anyone if after a set then let me know!

C17 OFF

Jul 22, 2012
Glasgow
Liking the rear bumper bud! ^^

I recieved some more side vinyl strips this morning out of the blue, so if anyone if after a set then let me know!

yeah really happy with the results! I keep thinking it looks like a foreign car with that bumper for some reason. Is it the same side decal that you currently have ? I found that side flag decal on the GT3RS just need to check to see if it fits or not.

Buzz123

Autobahn
Aug 6, 2011
Castleford, West Yorkshire
So I finally got on with pictures this time :) as I have been quite busy having fun.
Grill fitted with laminx smoke fogs
IMG_0735.jpg

New engine coolant cap
IMG_0844.jpg

And diffuser is finally built
DSC_0822.jpg

DSC_0828.jpg

DSC_0830.jpg

DSC_0831.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

I put it on just to see how it looks been taken off now to be sprayed gloss black.

Let me know what you guys think. Also thinking of making a how too for others wanting to do it

Last edited:

Buzz123

Autobahn
Aug 6, 2011
Looking good buzz , have u remaped yet ?

Cheers! No not yet. I am going for the stiffening approach first. Christmas present will be new clutch and map.
But just bought fk sport edition coilovers, engine mounts, Carbon fibre scuttle, Cupspoiler. Looking into getting the bcs exhaust system soon also.

Not too bothered for extra power just yet. Just wanting it to look right and stick to the floor first.

DAZFR72

Apr 1, 2010
In The Van
Cheers! No not yet. I am going for the stiffening approach first. Christmas present will be new clutch and map.
But just bought fk sport edition coilovers, engine mounts, Carbon fibre scuttle, Cupspoiler. Looking into getting the bcs exhaust system soon also.

Not too bothered for extra power just yet. Just wanting it to look right and stick to the floor first.

You trying to compete with mike!!!

Gotta say after my remap I need to do the walk kit ect as keeping the wheels down in the wet is a complete
tw*t !!! All the power gets wasted in the wet !!

Keep updating with yahoo good work

leontdi130

Jan 20, 2008
Euxton (Chorley)
I have got the diffuser to fit. how does the original black plastic part of the bumper seperate from the rest of the bumper once you have removed the screws from the bottom.

Buzz123

Autobahn
Aug 6, 2011
I have got the diffuser to fit. how does the original black plastic part of the bumper seperate from the rest of the bumper once you have removed the screws from the bottom.

Grab a flat head and push all the tabs down around the valance and it will come off in seconds :)

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

You can also getting away at having a good pull to get it off. you will win :)