How easy is it to lose a front splitter?

dreago 1

Gav
Oct 21, 2011
East Sussex
How easy is it too lose a front splitter?..... without noticing? I am positive I left the house with it. But when I went to go on my lunch break it was gone.

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
very hard, i hit a badger and mine was still attached at one side. more likely someone robbed it as people fitted them to other cars aswell as leons

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
There's no way a LCR splitter would fall off. They have 2 clips in the middle and hundreds around the edge. It's a nightmare trying to get one off let alone just have one fall off mate.

Sounds to me like there's some light fingered louts by your work :(

dreago 1

Gav
Oct 21, 2011
East Sussex
Not around the office. however I normally get the train. it could habe been done last night and maybe I didnt notice this morning. F*C_!!!!

swedey21

Most days i drink meths..
Nov 15, 2011
burford
IF you were to lose it while driving you would certainly hear it as you run over it!

Guessing it was in good nick?....

Ben 05LCR

I have had mine come off very easy when reversing up a steep hill and the front has caught on the ground, as this just pulls the splitter forward and out the clips .

But to come off when driving normally would be near 100% unlikely.

dreago 1

Gav
Oct 21, 2011
East Sussex
It wasn’t in that good a condition. It was new about a year ago but as I live in Kent it takes a lot of punishment, a few scrapes. I find it hard to believe that I didn’t notice it when I left that morning.

swedey21

Most days i drink meths..
Nov 15, 2011
burford
It doesn't surprise me you missed it...unless you study your car before you go in it you won't notice it.
Almost 20 years ago I had my car paint stripped...I didn't realise until later that day..
It Was done the night before..

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise