Ibiza FR 1.2 TSI

ash1872

Aug 23, 2012
Hi guys

First post here :D

I'm in the process of ordering a new candy white 1.2 FR and swithering about which, if any, optional extras to get. Can anyone help with iphone queries? If I want to be able to play music from my iphone 4s via the car speakers, do I need the bluetooth pack with the combined usb/aux-in port? Will the standard aux-in port do the same job? I'm too not fussed about the bluetooth function, it's more about playing music from my iphone.

Cheers in advance [B)]

Jan 31, 2012
Sheffield
To use the iPod iPhone properly you need the USB and aux ports so you are able to change songs via stereo with just aux you can only change via phone

ash1872

Aug 23, 2012
Thanks guys. Would song names etc be displayed on the car display when using the normal aux port?

Jan 31, 2012
Sheffield
Just using the aux port no names will be displayed you need the USB aswell but don't buy the lead from seat there a fraction of the price on eBay

ash1872

Aug 23, 2012
Ended up going with the 1.2 TSI FR in candy white with bluetooth pack :) Should find out an estimated delivery date on Monday but it's looking like November.

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Can you not buy a VAG MDi to USB lead and plug it into the MDi port on the back of the stereo? Or does it have to be coded in?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise