Lambro's Black 1.2 MK4 5DR Ibiza...:D

Hopefully going to look at some cars on Sunday!
Think our budget is about ~£2.5k, which isn't much for a great car, but hopefully it'll last until September, then I'll take it from there.
Called up a few places, and sounds like they'll bite my hand off for my business. Offered me £1.5k for mine. Must be a hard time for them.

Contenders for viewing:
  1. Golf TDi 115, £2,495
  2. Golf TDi 100, £3,250
  3. Golf TDi 115, Coillies, £2,245
  4. Golf TDi 115 (remapped 140), £1,850
  5. Golf TDi 115, £2,250
  6. Golf TDi, £2,300
  7. Ibiza Sport 130, £1,990

I've narrowed it down I believe.
Either a Golf TDi 115 (3/5 Dr) or an Ibiza TDi 130 (3 Dr)

If anyone has any thoughts..... :)

Okay, finally had some sense knocked into me. I'll not be swapping for anything over 100k.
Budget is now £3K, and it can be either a PD115 or GT 110. Or maybe a PD 100 if cheap.
Had a look around, and all the decent priced cars seem to be in the lower half of England, not even 1 decent one within 100 miles of where I live! :(

So it's either going to be a long trek, or a bigger budget. :(

Also, results didn't go to plan, so having a bit of a mare with school and that. :( Will have 13 A-levels to sit come June. That's more than kids doing GCSE's! :O

To end on a high, I've been driving about on unknown A-roads with my mates a lot in the last week, and I fell back in love with the Ibiza. Not because it was crashy, and everyone was complaining. Not because the handling was terrible with an extra 300KG's! But because we were having an absolute blast.

Also went to go see Nero last Thursday with my mates. Absolutely belting. :)

[/Life Update]

Thoughts? -
Golf No.1
Golf No.2 -Beige, hmm, but leather seats, mmm
Golf No.3
Golf No.3
Golf No.5
:)

Last edited:
She's looking super slick, and very shiny. Spent 8 hours outside today, including a full clean of the Borbet's, and it was well worth it.
I'll post up some pics tomorrow.

Not sure what to do with the Borbet's though, might try and sell them, or I might find some tires for them, and put them on, on the sly. Hmmm.

Picture update, as promised. :)

update1g.png

update2mx.png

Nah, still have the beeza, but I think there's a few things up with it. It's been getting about 25 mpg lately. So I might have to trade it in. But things are still up in the air at the moment.
Yeah, I think I've managed to sell them. I don't think they'd suit the Ibiza anyway though, now I think about it. :p

Been a while since I've updated this, but progress has stopped for exams and stuff.
I think she'll be staying until the insurance gets renewed, so till September. But I'll probably spend my whole summer searching. :p

Erm, had a little mishap today:

photo2ay.jpg

photo3bw.jpg

Fell of somehow :confused:
Then melted to the exhaust pipe thing that comes out of the engine.
Thankfully, it started hitting the big fan at the front, so it made an audible noise.
Just glad it's nothing serious! Haha.

Aug 31, 2010
Lurgan, Northern Ireland
That happened to mine too last summer! Haha
Although mine just melted a bit in one corner. Think I forgot to secure it on properly after cleaning round the engine bay lol.

Been meaning to get a replacement, but all the breakers on ebay just want to sell the full engine cover for about 50 quid!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.