Moved to the DarkSide
Thanks to Kez for these rolling shots on the way home from Inters on sunday

DSCF9225.jpg

DSCF9228.jpg

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
To remove the bar, id need at least different bumper irons even if i were to keep the bumper plastics. so before i remove anything, (unless i take an angle grinder to the bar ;) ) i need to sort that. *anyways.. you know im keeping an eye open etc for a bar for yours

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
I get what you mean you need to change bits, but when do you tow anything? You have plans but nothing so far.

Ok a compromise....TH's on this week? ;) lol

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Monos *might* be on for the following weekend Suj.
Ive far better/more important things things to be doing than tidying up a set of wheels.. like sorting the insurance out on both my bloody cars for one.. rip off sods at NoddingDog .Com are trying to fleece me.. looks like my business is going elsewhere for the Mk4 and my classic ins on the golf has gone up by £30!! im simply NOT having it!! :happy:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
A year today since i picked up my golf. gone quick ! no major changes to it tbh, ive recently bought a set of wind deflectors, de-stickered it and tonight in off out to pick up a small present for it.
(little ebay purchase from a local seller so pickup is only an 1/2 hour round trip ! )
sussed today that it will be '21' on the 14th of August so thats quite a little landmark for it.
Thats if it gets through its impending mot of course....

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
probably a tad more sensible too! ;) lol

well, i collected my (its) purchase and only went and scraped an alloy on the kerb :cry:
so off home i went, and before the rain came back, taped up the rubber and around the affected area, armed with a can of silver and a can of laquer, the wheel was given a very quick blow over just to quickly repair the unsightlyness.
just in time for the rain...

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
well ive been secreting parts over the shite months (so a long time ;) ) ive a complete engine set up right back to rear exhaust as well as the GTi fuel tank and ancillories.. (ive also two other spare backboxes) a bootlid complete with glass and GTi spoiler.. an extra glass and Gti spoiler a grill,spare spots, a rear bumper a couple of sets of rims.

Hell.. i think ima build me another mk2 !! :happy:

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.