Brummy's MkII Golf...Retro fun...

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
you really are hard of thinking , arent you!?!?!?!?!
told you its going to be spring really now as its pretty pointless sticking a pukka set of rims on for over winter :doh:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
you really are hard of thinking , arent you!?!?!?!?!
told you its going to be spring really now as its pretty pointless sticking a pukka set of rims on for over winter :doh:

MAN UPPPPPPPPPPPP
Winters = if running splits or polished wheels lol.

Looking good though :)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Fake splitties/winters now tidied, should be rubbered in the next week or so and then will go on, whilst the mono's are sorted ready for spring.
*pic of Winters ,
1dzdso.jpg

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Pipework picked up today so i can start fabricating the necessary to get the exhaust the way i want it.
by spring the rear bumper will be changed/Towbar off, the exhaust will be swapped out and it will be sat low again instead of looking like a Golf Country.

*also need to move the spare engine into the shed so i can start fettling it,,,

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Quick update (seeing as ive neglected this place lately)

sold a couple of sets of rims , (much to Sujjy bears disgust , the Mono's was one of the sets to go)

Bought some ATS Cups for next years winter wheels, seemingly the masses dont like them.

Soooo, yesterday, a deal was done to part ex the cups along with some cash to buy these

2nm38lh.jpg

so off i set to Gloucester(shire) feeling very iffy after spending most of the afternoon chucking up, to get the deal done. seemingly, the above are appreciated much more than Cups :shrug: :whistle:
now. roll on some decent weather.. ive got things to do to the car !

Smiffmeister

BBS's look sweet! Always wanted a mk2 but whenever i looked they were all GTI's :(

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Tbh, i was after a GTi, but this one was so clean/tidy it was rude not to.
still gets lots of compliments everywhere i go .(even in winterMode when its on stilts ! ) :happy:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.