Holdup's 05 LCR RR - Revo Stage 2, Quaife LSD to fit!

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
I started then I couldn't get any access to the forum.

Whats this? have you got any more info? I might be up for it, but I cant 100% commit, as I'm not sure how I'll feel Sunday

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
Cheers, so many places I need to go, haven't been to a Kent meet yet as every time I plan on going something else comes up...

Wont be able to make this months prept as I just started back at work this week after 4 weeks off sick :( however I'm seriously considering players, just trying to convince my mate into coming.

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
Thanks!

Well didnt get the exhaust fitted tonight :(

But collected these yesterday

yduga8y8.jpg

New splitter and exhaust gasket

Then today got some service items and my new personal plates :)

e8u9u8yv.jpg

I think my strut brace might of arrived today but no one was home and parcel force have taken it to the post office in town just to make it difficult for me...

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
Yea will have to sort something

Well the package was my strut brace :D this pile of stuff to fit is getting bigger!

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
Busy weekend for someone then!

Hopefully get it all done tomorrow, then get it nice and clean again and then possibly pop up to players Sunday, would be nice to have the exhaust on for a blast through the Dartford tunnel :whistle:

What and where did you get the strut brace from

I got it off ebay, you can get it from Audi part no: 8L9 805 629A (stolen from RDS's thread)

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
Im a 10 minute walk from the town, my car doesnt get driven much as work provide me with a van to travel to and from work in.

Well no exhaust today :( and no service either, but service isnt quite due yet, however i cleaned it inside and out fitted my new front splitter and relaquared my front calipers, although i didnt rub the right one down enough so will redo that another day but they look better than before!

Left before

9a4e7e5e.jpg

Left after

5ydyzy7e.jpg

ene9u8ah.jpg

Splitter

atasevub.jpg

Cant believe how much better it looks with the new one on.

Roll on players tomorrow :p

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
Exhaust is on!!! :D and also done the service today too

Old

e3urenej.jpg

y9y6u3yb.jpg

pana2any.jpg

Bracket had also come off near the cat

A lot of heat on the rear hanger sorted out this problem

magubupe.jpg

Ta - da

y7ymaqap.jpg

Not brilliant, looks better from above, overal im happy, sound is good and the car feels a lot more responsive around the 3k rpm mark, service probably helped a bit too.

bartrumboi

Apr 14, 2012
I'll pop round tomorrow see what this exhaust is all about. Your be quite impressed to hear that after sunday i spent about 4 hours cleaning the Leon because it was looking neglected lol. She so smooth and shinney :D.
I will also get into this forum more :D ive started reading lots on nights lol

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
y7ymaqap.jpg

Not brilliant, looks better from above, overal im happy, sound is good and the car feels a lot more responsive around the 3k rpm mark, service probably helped a bit too.

Yours looks as wonky as mine did! Did u have non res on the end?

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
About time Tom!

Yea non res, need a bit of playing still as ive got a bit of a rattle plus also theres a small bar on the front subframe which was loose so need to get it back in the air and fix that