LCR Brembo Nipples

Dec 25, 2009
Some a'hole (previous owner) has messed up the threads on my driver side caliper nipple & calliper, went to remove the nipple to bleed brakes and found this, i have to now get this re-threaded or replace the caliper, does anyone know if the caliper nipples are sold separately at all?

Last edited:

IH786

Apr 8, 2004
Birmingham
Now i understand why you were asking me about the Brembos yesterday!

You can get genuine Brembo nipples from a Seat dealer. But they are pricey. There is another place that sells them, I did a search on the forum and it came up.

Best to heli-coil the caliper, it can be done. One of mine has it. I you can't find anyone let me know I can put you in touch with someone that does it :D

Dec 25, 2009
Now i understand why you were asking me about the Brembos yesterday!

You can get genuine Brembo nipples from a Seat dealer. But they are pricey. There is another place that sells them, I did a search on the forum and it came up.

Best to heli-coil the caliper, it can be done. One of mine has it. I you can't find anyone let me know I can put you in touch with someone that does it :D

Yep...Gave calliper in to get heli-coil fitted today, they are going to come back to me to confirm it can be done as sometimes it cant :cry: Nipple is £40 + VAT from SEAT.

You can buy any M10x1.0 bleed nipple. Pretty sure HEL do stainless ones for about a quid

Ordered some today.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.