Holdup's 05 LCR RR - Revo Stage 2, Quaife LSD to fit!

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Mine was the same and rattled against the bumper screw. They sound awesome don't they..I soon got used to mine and brought the decat though :)

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
I think mines coming from the middle of the car some where, modified the little sub frame where the centre section mounts a little bit but might need some more taking out, the back box also seems to of settled into place now.

Really happy with the noise it produces though, pops and bangs nicely :p

Last edited:

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
Also theres a new car in the household, can you guess what it is?

hy2u3ahe.jpg

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
I think mines coming from the middle of the car some where, modified the little sub frame where the centre section mounts a little bit but might need some more taking out, the back box also seems to of settled into place now.

Really happy with the noise it produces though, pops and bangs nicely :p

There not loud bangs are they but makes a lovely rumble and pop.

Even with the decat it isn't loud but the exhaust is on full boost!!

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
Yep, Mums new car which I cant drive :( quite suprised though, bearing in mind its 250ps i would say its pretty much on par with the LCR in terms of speed theres only a 0.5 second difference in 0 - 60 times aparantly.

Thats the good thing its louder but not too loud but the rumbles are very nice, could only hear them last night when i was stationary and revving it whilst the back door was open but i think its worth every penny, im wanting a dp and decat now lol but doubt i will

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
I most likely could find a friendly MOT tester but i'll probably wait untill / if my cat fails

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
That's what I said but it didn't happen lol

I need to save some money up lol, wont get paid my normal whes this month due to having 4 weeks off sick :( but next on the list is new TIP, forge 007 dv and then a remap, got some flat blades and arms on the way too :)

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
The calipers came out really well with the new lacquer on :thumbup: you need to get your sig pic updated with the refurbed calipers on :)

How far are you planning on modding this? mind its a slippery slope, especially if you start hanging about with the TED lads.

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
The calipers came out really well with the new lacquer on :thumbup: you need to get your sig pic updated with the refurbed calipers on :)

How far are you planning on modding this? mind its a slippery slope, especially if you start hanging about with the TED lads.

At a distance they look good, up close they have runs in, paints been rubbed off and the right one still has old laquer on, one day i'll get them off and do them properly, but for now they look much better than they did. Yea i need to get some new photos of the car with the decent camera as most o them are phone pics.

Im only planning stage one for the moment... Its a car that i need to keep for quite a long time so no doubt i'll end up stage two :p currently i think i'll be happy with 270 bhp

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
a2umyqer.jpg

Something else I collected from the post office yesterday :)

Might fit them if it ever stops raining! Is that ironic?

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
a2umyqer.jpg

Something else I collected from the post office yesterday :)

Might fit them if it ever stops raining! Is that ironic?

I fitted these to mine and t0ms last weekend, they were a big improvement over the OE arms.
I dont know if it's still on but Euro car parts had 31% off bosch blades the other day ;)

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
Did yours come off with ease? I remeber trying to take the arms off my 1.6 and giving up haha! Cheers for the heads up on that, i'll see how these blades are, meant to be quite new, but i work for Unipart an get silly discount :p

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members