IBIZA 2.0 CR FR Remap options

Tansy

Sep 23, 2012
Hi all.

I am after some advice please.

I am looking at getting my Ibiza FR (2011) remapped and are wondering what the options are and if there is any recommendation on companies. I am in Cheltenham but would travel of course for the remap.

I tried E Parts in Chelts for a REVO remap but was told that they didn't do a remap for the car yet, does anyone know different?

Other companies that I have read reviews for are P Torque, I am not sure if Superchip or Jabba do one either.

I have read very mixed reviews on replacement Air filters for the car, does anyone have experience of using one?

Any other mods before I get it remapped? Ive been reading about the Turbo off the 170 lump and a new exhaust system.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Tansy

Tansy

Sep 23, 2012
Thanks for the info,

From the reviews I ended up going for a P Torque remap, and wow I am so glad I did. It was remapped to 196BHP and is so much more smoother and yeah the extra bhp really does adds a smile to your face.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Thanks for the info,

From the reviews I ended up going for a P Torque remap, and wow I am so glad I did. It was remapped to 196BHP and is so much more smoother and yeah the extra bhp really does adds a smile to your face.

Is that with the DPF still in place or did you go for a DPF delete at the same time ?

Tansy

Sep 23, 2012
Hi

Yes still with the dpf. I will scan in the graph later.

I am really impressed with the car now

Apr 23, 2010
Here
I'll be highly surprised if it's actually 196, that sounds way too high for stage 1 map. More likely due to dyno lottery, did they do a before and after run?

Tansy

Sep 23, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised by the figures, as I were expecting 180ish. P torque seem very professional and have not seen a bad review for them.

Yes he did a before and after run. After figures were 196 with 320lb torque

Tans

Tansy

Sep 23, 2012
Hi sorry for not replying, I've been away with work etc

The remap took around 5 hours after the pre map dyno. The map and car is still going strong. It's really a different beast after a remap. I would thoroughly recommend a map and P Torque.

Tans

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise