Inconsistency with interior plastics...?

zomby

May 8, 2011
Scotland
If anything, mine is the other way around. The rough area just below the windows on either side are nowhere near as dark as the dash.

Tbh though I think mine is just fading over time.

I bought some Poorboy's Natural Look Dressing last week and it's made a huge difference bringing the darkness back. Not as much on the door cards but the dash has improved immensely.

Aug 8, 2011
Essex
If anything, mine is the other way around. The rough area just below the windows on either side are nowhere near as dark as the dash.

Tbh though I think mine is just fading over time.

I bought some Poorboy's Natural Look Dressing last week and it's made a huge difference bringing the darkness back. Not as much on the door cards but the dash has improved immensely.

How odd? Mines a 2007 tdi Cupra. Ive also noticed the pattern design on the plastics is different. Seems the poor boys has done the trick. I don't think mine have faded, just slight difference in the shade of colour.

Jun 14, 2009
Oh thank god I thought I was the only one! My door trims are darker than my dash lol. Thats Seat quality for you I guess..

Jun 14, 2009
I thought since Seat are VAG we'd moved on from dodgey Spanish bulid quality?

They are still built in Spain whilst Audi/VW are built in germany so totally different factory. The dash was probably designed and made in Spain instead of imported from Germany hence the lower quality feel to it

Apr 12, 2010
Just accept that in the afternoon the person responsible for building your car did in fact have a kip

Aug 8, 2011
Essex
Just accept that in the afternoon the person responsible for building your car did in fact have a kip

I quite like the idea of having a sleep in the arvo then coming back for the rest of the shift. Very refreshing!

...but if they were sleeping on the job at the quality control area, well that's a different matter ;)