Alloys shadow chrome or Gloss Gun Metal Grey Red Lcr? Opinions and Pics

cube320

Jan 30, 2008
Where are you getting your alloys refurbed from? Im from birmingham and want to get mine done

Raks

Feb 4, 2012
Birmingham
Speedwells in tysely. Ive used them twice and fantastic work. They have loads of shades as well.

2 days maximum for car to be done, very quick at work

Cpt BlackBeard

Hi Guys, newbie but thoguht id add. Got a Leon Cupra R in Black, wheels were atrocious (previous owner obviously liked humping kerbs rather than women) so decided to have them refurbed. Told my mate, I want a bright Silver as was torn between silver and white. What does he do, what he thinks is best. They are slightly lighter than standard and have been glossed, looks really good. Surprising as I was cursing him for days, damn near used my cutlass on him.

danbaggers

Dan Baggers
Aug 12, 2012
photo1_zpsb6c688f0.jpg

photo2_zps0bb8eda0.jpg

these are standard 1.4s alloys on my grey leon, they have been sprayed with black plasti dip which comes out as a matte finish!

Dec 25, 2009
What colour/paint code would these be? Would to have mine done in factory colour like picture but not sure what code it is.

LCRRim2.jpg

LCRRim.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2010
Mids
I've got a Luna grey LCR which now has silver rims I was toying on going darker but seen one tonight in brooms grove and it didn't stand out as much as mine with the silver..... I defo fully agree with if you go to dark you loose the image of the rims, and I think the LCR rims are so sweet and shouldn't be hidden lol

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
I like the titanium. I've got black wheels on my yellow LCR and I agree you can't see the wheels which is a shame. Trying to find a colour that suits yellow but that isn't to dark is hard work!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.