Damo's ED30

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Thanks Suj, I've now been looking at mk6 Golf GTI's :D

Al, I've had problems with my left knee for years (old football injury). All I seam to be doing these day is sit in traffic on my way to and from work therefore making my knee worse :(

Therefore my need for a DSG mate :)

Its up for £11k Jordan..

Its currently in VW for a load of work on the clutch, should have it back tomorrow.

I'll then pop a full for sale thread up on here ;)

Good work, the MK6's are nice really :D
If you are looking at one down here, give me a shout can chauffeur you ;) lol

I can relate on injuries, broke my ankle when I used to play basketball, never been the same, I twinged it so much, and did like a year and half ago doing some pretty heavy squats, they never fully heal unless you have footballer money lol.

Good luck with it all, will be sweet, I know it won't be long until it'll be remapped :rofl:

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Will do buddy , cheers :)

Already been getting prices for mapping, stage 1 should see me to 260-275bhp :lol:

Got my eye on a Candy White 3 door with practically the same spec as mine has :D

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Will do buddy , cheers :)

Already been getting prices for mapping, stage 1 should see me to 260-275bhp :lol:

Got my eye on a Candy White 3 door with practically the same spec as mine has :D

Haha, I knew it wouldn't take long :D

Oh nice, I do like them, it's the first Golf GTI since a MK1 i'd actually like (but even then i'd rather a MK1 hahaha).

Can't wait to see it :D

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Now replaced with........

KGrHqRqQFBGvGM67dBQiByVHz_12.jpg

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Thanks David :)

Its a 2007 DSG one owner from new with all the toys, just like the ED30 had :D

Its only a stop gap for 2 years as we are also replacing the Mrs' car too (should get your tools back to you this week :thanks: )...

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Thanks David :)

Its a 2007 DSG one owner from new with all the toys, just like the ED30 had :D

Its only a stop gap for 2 years as we are also replacing the Mrs' car too (should get your tools back to you this week :thanks: )...

Why get rid of the ED30 for that marra? Surely the ED30 was quicker??

R32 will sound nicer tho ;)

Last edited:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Thanks guys :love:

Suj, yep, it will be going soon enough mate :happy:

Richie, I sold the ED30 due to needing a DSG (dodgey knee) and really didn't want to get the same car again.

The .:R will only be around for 2 years max :whistle:

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Rich, Damo said before, due to injuries he needed DSG, so went for the R32 which is fair enough really.

Calm down, was only asking lol!! Didn't read the whole thread and there's loads of other cars that have DSG. I was just being curious that's all marra

Richie, I sold the ED30 due to needing a DSG (dodgey knee) and really didn't want to get the same car again.

aaaah you were looking at a MK6 GTi weren't ya? I love the look of the exhausts on the R32 and they sound lush as well.

Well jealous :(

I am hating the dirty diesel already.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise