Should i be carefull???

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
If you think about what a LCR is, it's a hell a lot of car for £3k.

I think it's abit of a shame you can pick them up that cheap now as I always thought of them as a smart expensive car, but there age is starting to reflect there price.

It is a shame, especially when you see so many breaking on ebay now :(

Jun 25, 2012
Manchester
Every car I ever buy, I end up seeing loads of them, even when I had my GTO, think I've seen 5 MK 1 LCR's since June. Most people at work didn't even know what it was

Dec 29, 2010
Mids
I'm trying to keep mine OEM without any modifications I'm finding it hard not to buy new things for it because I love upgrading cars..... I've brought a forge 008 in black for the stealth hidden look but will keep my std d/v and a S3 strut brace of Phillc in black also stealth look but OEM parts.... Would you guys have a remap or just leave it if your happy

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
worth more in parts then complete. Mk1 are a pretty rare site as it is. There gonna be worth some money in the future cause there wont be any left at this rate.

I reckon they will. I only see one on the way to work everyday!! Might have to keep mine a while and see if they go up in price :D

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
I'm trying to keep mine OEM without any modifications I'm finding it hard not to buy new things for it because I love upgrading cars..... I've brought a forge 008 in black for the stealth hidden look but will keep my std d/v and a S3 strut brace of Phillc in black also stealth look but OEM parts.... Would you guys have a remap or just leave it if your happy

Id love to keep mine standard but i know it wont. Id get a remap done for sure mate as it made such a difference on my cupra. Just as long as you keep all the original parts for it just incase you want to put it back to normal, not that you would want to but you never know

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
Every car I ever buy, I end up seeing loads of them, even when I had my GTO, think I've seen 5 MK 1 LCR's since June. Most people at work didn't even know what it was

Best bit about owning a leon. If it was a golf then it would be a different story

Dec 29, 2010
Mids
Id love to keep mine standard but i know it wont. Id get a remap done for sure mate as it made such a difference on my cupra. Just as long as you keep all the original parts for it just incase you want to put it back to normal, not that you would want to but you never know

Richy I've had around 40'cars all being named cars even decent power cars 460hp impreza etc but this one is such a gem and every one I looked at got induction kit exhaust
lowered etc but this is like it come from day 1 of its life.. And doubt a remap will hurt lol

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
Richy I've had around 40'cars all being named cars even decent power cars 460hp impreza etc but this one is such a gem and every one I looked at got induction kit exhaust
lowered etc but this is like it come from day 1 of its life.. And doubt a remap will hurt lol

same here mate, iv been to look at so many that were crap that i gave up for a bit. Dont get me wrong modified ones can be in mint condition and looked after well, but quite a lot of em get destroyed :( Which is why its hard to find standard ones nowadays

Wolvo-Oleg

Mar 4, 2012
Wolves
As said above, really kinda upsets me to see threads like this.

Had mine for 8 months now, shopped around for a few months and gave 4 and a half for mine.

I love it, but fancy RWD. However I feel like a bit of a prisoner with it because I can't bring myself to sell it for 60% of what I paid for it. That's a big drop in 8 months.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.