Damo's ED30

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Nice golf but I can't help thinkin its a down step from the ed30. I suppose you needed the Dsg box tho so its a good alternative. You'll soon get pissed at paying the dear tax and endless trips to the petrol pumps lol.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
aaaah you were looking at a MK6 GTi weren't ya? I love the look of the exhausts on the R32 and they sound lush as well.

Well jealous :(

I am hating the dirty diesel already.

Yea, was after a mk6 Golf GTI. But we had to replace the Mrs' car to so I she got the extra that I was going to spend.

Only plan on keeping the .:R32 for a year or 2 at the most :)

why do you keep saying marra what does it mean??

Its slang for "mate", Al ;)

Nice golf but I can't help thinkin its a down step from the ed30. I suppose you needed the Dsg box tho so its a good alternative. You'll soon get pissed at paying the dear tax and endless trips to the petrol pumps lol.

Like I said before matey, I really didn't want to replace a ED30 with another ED30, got to try something different :D

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Sorry lads it a northern phrase, I just end up typing what I wam thinking or what I would normally say and don't realise that you southern lot won't know what I mean:whistle:lol

Damo, when you picking it up??

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Lol it just came across as arsey, like it always does on the fooking internet

Sorry marra ;)

You better not start nicking our northern words!!

LOL, why would I be arsey? I just said he said above (as I assumed you might of missed it) about his knee :p

I get enough Northern talk off my Yorkshire mates, flip adding more to my slang vocab lol ;)

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
LOL, why would I be arsey? I just said he said above (as I assumed you might of missed it) about his knee :p

I get enough Northern talk off my Yorkshire mates, flip adding more to my slang vocab lol ;)

Lol was the just the way I read it man!

hahah I can hardly understand what people from yorkshire are talking about.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members