Few pics of new to me LCR

DMcG

Oct 5, 2012
Kent
My bulb should arrive tomorrow so I'll let you know.

Anyone know I the above rubber mats are available in the uk for RHD cars?

Thanks for all your kind comments.

VAGUE

Wanderer
Sep 30, 2012
Mexico City
My bulb should arrive tomorrow so I'll let you know.

Anyone know I the above rubber mats are available in the uk for RHD cars?

Thanks for all your kind comments.

Sorry mate, I completely disregard the fact you guys drive on the other side of the road... and unfortunately, it seems that those SEAT rubber mats are not available for RHD cars :(

DMcG

Oct 5, 2012
Kent
Damn they look like just what I am after. Think I'll get a set made up from the site above.

On a side note my reverse bulb arrived and throws up an error so is not going to work. Stuck reversing in the dark now!

pr0xy

Apr 3, 2011
Beautiful machine, no wonder. Unfortunately for us, here in Mexico we could only dream of it, as they only offered the "regular" Cupra as the top of the line León. Congrats, mate :)

Anyway, if you're looking for the OEM rubber mats, here's their part number:

1P1061500 041

55.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

I must admit they're not as good looking as the Monster mats are, but they certainly do their job better than most aftermarket mats and fit perfectly.

do you have link for those mats please ?
thanks in advance

ddc

Damn they look like just what I am after. Think I'll get a set made up from the site above.

On a side note my reverse bulb arrived and throws up an error so is not going to work. Stuck reversing in the dark now!

Hi mate,

managed to get my reverse LED bulb working without a dash error :)

Check out my last post on this thread..

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=337152&page=4

Let me know if you need any more detail / info etc..

rossi46

Jan 1, 2011
Kent
She is mint mate as usual with the perfection you put into keeping and maintaining your cars. A real head turner and sounds great even as standard.

Just got to get a few more miles on her and a cheeky map ;)

Have to get some pics of ours both together soon!

DMcG

Oct 5, 2012
Kent
Really want to find someone with a remapped one for a passenger ride.

Must be very fun?

On a side note it's not too bad on fuel so far, although bad wearer has limited play time so that may be contributing.

rossi46

Jan 1, 2011
Kent
After that ride the other day I'm not totally convinced it needs a map yet. Lol. All the while it gives you butterflies and puts a huge grin on your face i think she's good!!!