This is what you get when you leave something in the road.

Jul 21, 2010
Driving along seen object in middle of road couldn't move out of the way as there was a car next to me or break. So from what I can see at the moment it's smashed a chunk of me gear box away. And also cracked the back of my bumper where it must of flicked up. So in need of a new bumper :(
Getting it on ramp tomorrow to see if there is any more damage underneath.

6utunyqu.jpg

qavu4emu.jpg

gydevume.jpg

So annoyed dont know what to do!

Jul 21, 2010
I know mate! So pissed off, I'm already on the look for a rear bumper ;) same colour as mine tho, mine one hasn't long been sprayed too! And can't be bothered to get one in a different colour

Jul 21, 2010
What ever it is its sure messed my car up :( Cham bet you was glad you wasn't driving around down here today lol

Yeah by the looks of it mate

I had a brick smash my old blacck cupras sump off whilst i was going to seat to have the brake vacuum pipe recall

Can you not go to the council or anyone and make a claim? Like when a pot hole damages wheels lol

Jul 21, 2010
Went to my local police station and said about it and they said nothing can be done about it which I thought they was going to say that but was worth a try

jackwoodcock

Lol!! If it was lead or copper you coulda been on to a winner

Jul 21, 2010
Been on the ramp gearbox will be ok, there's a mark on the fuel tank so just got to replace the rear bumper now

tashacupra

Next up "twin scroll"
Jul 26, 2007
suffolk
I really don't know, its quite heavy, Hopfully someone on here might know

It's a location/lock down pin off an lorry trailer, the sort that carry the 20' or 40' containers for shipping stuff around the world, most of them are welded on but some trailers have sliding ones so they can be adjusted to take odd size containers.

Last edited:

carp

ouch, sorry mate, nothing worse than being a careful driver and then things like this happen!!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.