Supersize D/V on K04

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Going to be doing all my I/C piping on the weekend completely welded and will need to add a port for the D/V
Being as it is going BT soon i wonder if its worth welding a 40mm port on instead of the OE sized 25mm to save having to redo it again
However i'm not sure if the increased port size releasing the air quicker will be an issue
Any technical people confirm it should be ok?

Dani_b19

Apr 8, 2009
Itll be fine mate, im running a mad max diverted valve which is huge and im on a k04 and runs beter than the forge 008 i had was so youll be fine.

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
I'll be using a different shorter route than OE so available and accessible area to locate the ports would be tight
I may have a 40mm port welded on then make a reducer down to 25mm for now if i get time

Dani_b19

Apr 8, 2009
No i bought the valve direct from max himself mate, i bought the valve byitself without the adaptors etc as im running a custom dv relocation kit so was better for me, in fairness it cost a fortune as i dont think max did me the best deal and i got stung on import charges even thought i was assured i wasnt

Anyway it was all worth it, the valve is immense and makes the most awesome noise ive heard from a dv.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.