Ibiza ST Storage Pack

The Pielander

May 2, 2007
West Midlands
I part exchanged my Cupra last week for a new Ibiza ST FR 1.2 TSI. I specified the storage pack as an option but there was some sort of mix up which meant bits were missing on delivery. The dealer is sorting it out no problems there but I just want to check something with other ST owners.

1. I don't have any nets in the boot. Should these be the vertical ones to the left and right using the space behind the wheel arches?

2. I have two hooks on the back of the rear seat. Should there be cargo hooks at the back (bumper end) of the boot too?

I haven't seen any ST owners on the forum - hopefully someone can help :)

Cheers!

Deleted member 67732

I part exchanged my Cupra last week for a new Ibiza ST FR 1.2 TSI. I specified the storage pack as an option but there was some sort of mix up which meant bits were missing on delivery. The dealer is sorting it out no problems there but I just want to check something with other ST owners.

1. I don't have any nets in the boot. Should these be the vertical ones to the left and right using the space behind the wheel arches?

2. I have two hooks on the back of the rear seat. Should there be cargo hooks at the back (bumper end) of the boot too?

I haven't seen any ST owners on the forum - hopefully someone can help :)

Cheers!

according to the brochure, the storage consists of-
cargo hooks and net in boot
box under drivers seat
front armrest
storage tray under parcel shelf, and 12 volt power supply in the boot.
if the car was ordered from the factory, it should have been delivered with all these items.
its quite possible the car was at the the dealers in standard form without the storage pack and the dealer has added them, but the dealer can not put the cargo hooks on the boot floor as they are intergrated in the panel, not bolted on.

May 13, 2007
update
mines also got under seat storage parcel shelf box cargo net hooks and various hooks for hanging shopping etc in the boot but no 12v socket

The Pielander

May 2, 2007
West Midlands
Thanks for the replies - it's good to know there are at least 2 ST owners on the forum :clap:

The 12V in the boot is missing but that is no big deal. It sounds like I'm just missing the side nets and parcel shelf now.

Cheers!

May 13, 2007
Thanks for the replies - it's good to know there are at least 2 ST owners on the forum :clap:

The 12V in the boot is missing but that is no big deal. It sounds like I'm just missing the side nets and parcel shelf now.

Cheers!

glad your getting it sorted
just found nine has a 12v socket in the boot
due to one last se copa made end oct 2011 its fully seat threw the accessory packs at it

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.