southampton
ok who wants to see my knob? :p

:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:
null-36.jpg

the colour is the same but the iphone flash makes it look diffrent
null-32.jpg

matches my leather seats (98%) perfectly
null-34.jpg

and was coming out of asda and saw this, it ends LLR but he put the black screw at the top of the second L so it looks like LCR
null-35-1.jpg

Last edited:

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
ok who wants to see my knob? :p

:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:
null-36.jpg

the colour is the same but the iphone flash makes it look diffrent
null-32.jpg

matches my leather seats (98%) perfectly
null-34.jpg

and was coming out of asda and saw this, it ends LLR but he put the black screw at the top of the second L so it looks like LCR
null-35-1.jpg

Looks brilliant mate!! goes great with the seats!! would be nice to see it sometime, its a shame we dont have any meets around here :(

Jun 14, 2003
Southampton
Visit site
just make sure that plastic wing sits on properly and does not get pushed off when you put the rubber bit back, i did that to mine but only found out when i had a swimming pool in the passenger footwell [:@]

This is something iv probably just do t given my lack of know how! Will keep an eye on the passenger footwell!

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
*Apologies for the essay*

Essay indeed! :blink:

A very good guide for people wanting to do it right though! Think I'll wait for the warmer weather until I do that, for now I'm just gonna re-seal the doors and try and stop any leaks as they appear. Awesome write up though and will keep it handy for when it comes to doin mine ;)

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Essay indeed! :blink:

A very good guide for people wanting to do it right though! Think I'll wait for the warmer weather until I do that, for now I'm just gonna re-seal the doors and try and stop any leaks as they appear. Awesome write up though and will keep it handy for when it comes to doin mine ;)

Cheers mate :)

Just glad its going to help someone out at some point, I don't think I missed anything that you couldn't figure out.

I'll be doing the reverse over the next couple of evenings, all that rain over the last few days and not a drop in the car :funk: Happy days!

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
You won't be disappointed once fitted mate,I'd never go back to standard filament bulbs after having HID's.:)

Yeah hopefully mate! Ive got some Xenon stlye ones at the min but they are awful!! and they have blue 501s, makes it look chavy haha. Ordered some nice White LED sidelights in their place ;)

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.