what have you done to your car today ?

Yatesey8527

Mar 11, 2010
Gloucester
Have you got a link for the ones you ordered there are so many different ones I wouldn't know which to choose. Some are 6k h7. And some are 6k h7r dunno what the difference is.

HID bulbs been covered sooo much before.H7 bulbs are for "projector" type headlights.H7R bulbs are for "reflector" type headlights like what we've got in our Leon's.

Reflector headlights are the ones the the usual chrome around the headlight although the LCR's headlight internals are black.

Reflector headlights should use H7R bulbs,the incorporate a little reflector built into the bulb,that way you should have a proper beam pattern if checked on MOT.

H7 bulbs don't have the reflector,leaving you without a beam pattern,probably see/hear people saying they dazzle other road users with H7's

Sep 4, 2012
Rainham essex
HID bulbs been covered sooo much before.H7 bulbs are for "projector" type headlights.H7R bulbs are for "reflector" type headlights like what we've got in our Leon's.

Reflector headlights are the ones the the usual chrome around the headlight although the LCR's headlight internals are black.

Reflector headlights should use H7R bulbs,the incorporate a little reflector built into the bulb,that way you should have a proper beam pattern if checked on MOT.

Cheers mate
H7 bulbs don't have the reflector,leaving you without a beam pattern,probably see/hear people saying they dazzle other road users with H7's

Cheers mate

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
A total organic carbon analyzer (also referred to as TOC analyzers) measures the amount of total organic carbon present in a liquid or water sample. TOC detection is important because of the effects that TOCs may have on health, not to mention the environmental effects and implications for the pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.

For more details visit us:
deekshainstruments.com

Spam ahoy!!

:rifle::brucelee::cop::birdy:

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Treated the old girl to this

forge008.jpg

Sep 4, 2012
Rainham essex
Just took out the front seats and got the rear underlay out can't believe how much water it holds. Then used the wet vac to get as much water out as poss then my in laws who's drive I'm using let me hang them in there back room in front of the radiator so should be dry by tomorrow. Got to do the fronts tomorrow. Gonna run my RCA leads and power leads while its all apart. Also put some moisture traps in the car just to help out a bit. I will get it dry in there lol.

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Just received the rubber car mats, seriously good quality and damn heavy.

Agree with you there Lee
Received mine today & fitted them,fitted the oem fastenings from my old matts to them so looks very smart

Also found out why rear window switch wasnt lighting up or working,i forgot to plug it in when i last had door card off :rolleyes: & while i was there tested another mid range speaker as mine dosent work,so need to change it as soon as i get a rivet gun off me mate :)

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2012
Rainham essex
Just took the front underlay out and used the wet vac on it to get most of it out . There now in front of the rad hoping they will be dry by tomorrow. The rear ones are now dry. Also ran my RCA leads just got to run the power cable for my amp before I put it all back together. And on a plus note none of the underlay near the pollen filter or pedals was wet and you could see where it's been running down the cills so hopefully all is good now.

taff141177

Jan 28, 2012
crewe
Not a lot really went for a drive to colwyn bay and back since it was a nice day and plan to give it a clean and wax tomorrow

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Went to start her after 8 weeks of sitting with no interior lol and.....

Started first time, no dramas, no hassles :p

Glad I've still got the carpets out because when I turned the climate control up and started changing where the airflow went, it blew a wee bit of water out of the footwell vents lol.

Last edited:

Dozer360

mk1 Seat Leon 20v T
Jun 1, 2010
southampton
i ticked over a new milestone
null-42.jpg

oh yeah and somone decided my bumper would look good with a scratch down it and that my wing would be amazing with a big bit sticking out :censored:[:@]:censored:[:@]
null-37.jpg

null-38.jpg

i think he wanted to roll my arches (DIW)
null-39.jpg

null-40.jpg

null-41.jpg

so im not best pleased

ifanyone has any front bumpers or nsf wings let me know.

oh and traffic was soo bad it took me over an hour to drive 6 miles, and to top it all off tomorrow is my last day at work then im redundant so will have no money left

its been a long week already

Sep 4, 2012
Rainham essex
Sorry to hear you have been laid off mate. And absolutely gutted about your car. Some people just ain't got a clue how to drive. When I got mine I had it less than 48 hours and someone went into the back of it while it was parked up. Assholes

taff141177

Jan 28, 2012
crewe
null-42.jpg

oh yeah and somone decided my bumper would look good with a scratch down it and that my wing would be amazing with a big bit sticking out :censored:[:@]:censored:[:@]
null-37.jpg

null-38.jpg

i think he wanted to roll my arches (DIW)
null-39.jpg

null-40.jpg

null-41.jpg

so im not best pleased

oh and traffic was soo bad it took me over an hour to drive 6 miles, and to top it all off tomorrow is my last day at work then im redundant so will have no money left

Gutting for you mate I got made redundant at the end of sept then at the end of oct some stupid women decide to do a u turn in the road I was coming up and went straight into the rear drivers side it's now repaired but peed me right off hope you get it sorted soon

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh

so im not best pleased

That's pish mate, some folk eh....

If it makes you feel any better you've done 50k less than me lol (still going strong btw)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.