Pick up my Bocanegra tomorrow :D !!

Fayaz123

Helloo,

I finally pick up my bocanegra tomorrow morning and i really cant wait :D

Is there anything any boc owners would like to warn me about? I have wanted a boc for around a year cant wait to be driving my own tomorrow!

Aug 3, 2011
Dont suppose you've been on this website before?

Many common problems. Hopefully yours will be fine. Many Have had no problems. Forums are 90% problems usually.

I've had mine since august 11 And Its great!

matthab

Jun 16, 2010
West Midlands
You will use a little bit of oil so have 5w-30 oil ready. How much you use depends on the car and use.

All and all enjoy it, it's a hell of a car to drive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Fayaz123

Thanks for the replies guys! Unfortunately couldn't collect the car on Friday but should be ready tomorrow! I will be collecting on Wednesday as going away tomorrow!

Dale I'm from leicester mate and I can't wait as they are very rare here :D

How many miles do you get on a full tank if you don't mind me asking people have been saying its really bad?

Dale-T

LOVING MY BOCANEGRA :)
Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
Thanks for the replies guys! Unfortunately couldn't collect the car on Friday but should be ready tomorrow! I will be collecting on Wednesday as going away tomorrow!

How many miles do you get on a full tank if you don't mind me asking people have been saying its really bad?

ohhhh rite kool

I dont think its bad tbh
I dont really count but the fuel lasts longer than other hot hatches :)

ranu

May 25, 2011
Birmingham
Well definitely depends on your driving style
Of your driving around town averaging about 25mpg ull get about 200+ plus miles
If you get about 30ish mpg around town u can see up to 350miles they can be really good on fuel but the roads have to be dead quiet so u can coast a lot and be sensitive on the pedal. Cracking car tho ;)

Any extras on yours?

yea_good_1

LOVIN THE BOC
Sep 24, 2010
You got any pics or anything of your new car would be cool to see it I traded mine in in Leicester :)

Fayaz123

Hi mate

Nah not got any pictures at the moment, was yours a 61 plate? Gloss back rear diffuser, rear window tints, stickers around the car and a spoiler too I think with black alloys? I seen that boc at the dealership yesterday going to be valeted!

If it was yours that is exactly how I want mine to look lol!

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE

Fuel consumption can be really good. I have heard of many people getting high 40's. Thing is that they need to spend £17 on a liter of oil every time they fill up too.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2011
1l every 2-3k miles for me. Still not brilliant but its okay as And expected with this car, I was very buyer beware lol. Gonna run you can get 40(regularly)-50 mpg( if your on flat motorway on a good day) average

Jay

FRill

Jun 11, 2011
Isle of Wight
I had an FR before getting my Boc and it was the best thing I ever did, tipically use 1L of oil every 3k which is cool. Been flawless!!!! cant complain!!!! Done 10k in 6 months no problems :)

Phill

Fayaz123

Woahhh 10k in 6 months where you been driving mate lol! I got loads of plans for my boc but need to wait til my pay day before I can order stuff can't wait :D