blackmagicibiza's 1.2 mk5

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmagicibiza

black magic ibiza :D
May 18, 2010
suffolk
Where are the picks of the BM???

I haven't got any good ones atm plus if I have it on the road it will be resprayed in a dark purple matte colour with a nice set of silver bbs hoops and matte black bits here there and everywhere with half stripped interior and racing seats. Oh and lowered :)

How the car was before the previous owner got hold of it
4aha8apy.jpg

na2ypege.jpg

How it looked the day I got it
6upajyta.jpg

ebuda7uv.jpg

u2u2u7eh.jpg

uhe2edu3.jpg

yja3e2y7.jpg

How it looks ATM
jarusyme.jpg

heda9a8a.jpg

The two together
tujehuhe.jpg

The idea is to have the BMW as a show type car but with drifting hobby lol

blackmagicibiza

May 18, 2010
suffolk
Update:

Well today is the day :( the green wheels will be coming off and will be up for sale shortly. Then the steelies will be going on for a few months. Also the stickers my be coming off and may raise her up a bit. Not looking forward to it but it needs to be done :(

blackmagicibiza

May 18, 2010
suffolk
ahh buddy! sad times. I cant wait to see how the beemer will turn out, are you doing a thread on it?

Tell me about it. Roll on march time :D

Well the Beemer is just sat over my nans as I can't afford to lower it and hopefully getting the paint for Christmas :) then will find a nice set of bbs wheels or similar for 'show' use

blackmagicibiza

May 18, 2010
suffolk
Not liking these steelies at all :(

4aqeta7u.jpg

Loaded the green wheels up to take down the garage

8arasuqy.jpg

On the BMW side if things, this is how she sits atm

9anasu9a.jpg

And this one says it all really lol

vyzujuzy.jpg

blackmagicibiza

May 18, 2010
suffolk
MAJOR PROBLEM!!!

Now that's got your attention lol.

I have been having a few problems with one of the moderators on this site. So basically I'm saying that if I disappear then its because the problem hasn't been sorted and I will be using another well known forum.

Thanks and possibly good bye

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
You do not have a problem let alone a major one. stop trying to put thread up that infringe forum rules and i'll stop deleting them. are you really that hard of thinking that you cant wrap your noggin around that?

:D

Last edited:

blackmagicibiza

May 18, 2010
suffolk
There will be no more updates to this thread and I will not be back. Tonight I have been spoken to like a piece of **** by the above member. If anyone wants to follow the progress on my car then please find me on another seat Ibiza forum. Thanks to everyone who had given help and support over the years. Good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.