My 1.9TDi Leon Mods

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Full Door Sills fitted Including Genuine Inner Sills

photo29l.jpg

photo28uz.jpg

Thanks to Jarre for the Inner Sills, Love the front ones but the rears are pretty poor lol

Let the interior modding begin :D

pr0xy

Apr 3, 2011
Got a black honeycombe grille for £50 and took me about 10-20mins to fit.

photofia.jpg

Think the front looks alot better now, just need to get my splitter fitted. Holes are drilled just needs fitting

got link for the grille please ? :)

Tomaahawk

Tidy looking motor! Will keep my eyes peeled as your local, if you see a silver Fr TDI on 18" BBS give us a wave :p

Certainly given me some ideas as to some subtle mods :)

Arnie-Wilson

Leon 1.9Tdi Stylance
Jan 29, 2011
Portadown, NI
Took another read through this dude and it really is looking the part! Noticed you have the Heko wind deflectors? You ever put your windows down before you drive off and all the water from the roof completely drenches you? You dont benefit from the rain water that way lol.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Took another read through this dude and it really is looking the part! Noticed you have the Heko wind deflectors? You ever put your windows down before you drive off and all the water from the roof completely drenches you? You dont benefit from the rain water that way lol.

Thanks :) got some new seats which im working on cleaning and fitting over christmas. Yes they are the heko wind deflectors and lol i dont drive off with the windows down, they are just for the looks tbh :)

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Your cars come on loads since last time I saw you at Castleford meet , looks really well good job

Thanks :) been nearly a year since I came over to Castleford. Lot of changes but with a few troubles too. Did say I was going to stop modding, but I get bored too quickly and keep going lol

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Sideskirts on Order: Final Mod

Been sometime since I have updated but with me having two minds into carrying on the mods or not has finally come to an end.

I have decided that the sideskirts will be the finishing piece to this car and that will be it, no diffuser :(

After a long think, I have come to a decision to DEFINATELY sell up next year so no point putting more cash into it (PS. To all those who think I keep changing my mind lol its DEFINATE now :p)

So the skirts I have aimed to get fitted by MAY/JUNE time in time for GTI Inters.

Will be getting a full health check done to it by Midland VW in April and then just run it for another year, then bring on the A5 or Scirocco :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.