Powerflex bushes or LCR standard wishbones

Leonsteve

Apr 24, 2012
Hi I've a 90bhp tdi remapped and need a couple of bushes, are LCR wishbones compatable with standard Leon? Would they be a better job as in tighter/ last longer or would you powerflex a standard arm?

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
They won't fit yours lcr is a different set up,they run different setup,arb attaches to the shocks,there is a thread on this,you can get polybushed wishbones for your setup for around £70 secondhand just need to keep an eye out

Leonsteve

Apr 24, 2012
How much is the bush set new, I know it makes them very solid but it's a finished job

Leonsteve

Apr 24, 2012
That's not too bad, did you buy yours 2nd hand? Might buy a new swt of wishbones from Dave as I'm a great believer in genuine is better. I could buy a full set of powerflex bushes to keep

Hamzilla

Feb 12, 2008
Watford, Herts
I got a whole SuperPro kit done by AmD on Wednesday. Front and rear wishbone bushes, steering rack, rear beam, dogbone mount, plus Hunter alignment for £415 all inc. It has transformed the feel of the car and I have front and rear strut braces still to fit.

I was going to to go for Powerflex front and TT for rear but saw this offer and went for it. Much cheaper and easier than sourcing the bushes myself and getting a garage to fit them.

Last edited:

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
That's not too bad, did you buy yours 2nd hand? Might buy a new swt of wishbones from Dave as I'm a great believer in genuine is better. I could buy a full set of powerflex bushes to keep

Up to you,my secondhand wishbones are genuine 1's,why don't you just get the 1's on your car rebushed,the money you save will get them done if you can't do them yourself,unless your wishbones are damaged there is no point in replacing them

When i get around to fitting mine i have also got new ball joints & track rod ends to go on as tracking will have to be done so might aswell do the lot while i'm there

Last edited:

Leonsteve

Apr 24, 2012
My wishbones are fine but aren't genuine ones, my camber is off a bit and wondering if its coz they are copy ones

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
They won't fit yours lcr is a different set up,they run different setup,arb attaches to the shocks,there is a thread on this,you can get polybushed wishbones for your setup for around £70 secondhand just need to keep an eye out

They will fit but you need to change the Hubs and ARB to get them on, it well worth it though.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.