Alex's Mk5 Cupra

ALEXZ360

Looking good there mate...be nice to see a stealth mk5 cupra...not many black ones about. Will keep my eye on this one :)

Thanks mate, was going to go for the stealth look but with my show wheels having a polished lip, that kind of messed that up :p

I need a colour idea for my bbs centres, anyone got any ideas to go with a black car? Don't really want black centres, any ideas?

These are the centres at the minute, minus the hex nut and red badge

e683c3f2.jpg

The Lips

Wigan-20120630-00276.jpg

The Hex Nuts and badges

602416_508753299136867_42058461_n.jpg

Any ideas are welcome

Alex

Last edited:

ALEXZ360

Well unfortunately there is no update today as my mates garage I was going to do my car in got called to a guys house so I couldn't get in, and on a other bad note, went to replace my sidelight today after it had blown, to notice that the void sticker on the cap had been removed previously and when i went to remove the bulb, it was wobbling, it later showed the bulb holder had snapped on one side meaning the bulb wouldn't sit correctly and wobbled, so going to the dealers tomorrow to see if it can be replaced under warranty or if I'm going to have fork out for a new bulb holder or even a new headlight,

Not happy at all for a car I've o my had a few weeks :(

Alex

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Well unfortunately there is no update today as my mates garage I was going to do my car in got called to a guys house so I couldn't get in, and on a other bad note, went to replace my sidelight today after it had blown, to notice that the void sticker on the cap had been removed previously and when i went to remove the bulb, it was wobbling, it later showed the bulb holder had snapped on one side meaning the bulb wouldn't sit correctly and wobbled, so going to the dealers tomorrow to see if it can be replaced under warranty or if I'm going to have fork out for a new bulb holder or even a new headlight,

Not happy at all for a car I've o my had a few weeks :(

Alex

Ahhh those side light holders are crap mate mine wobbles or used to i just got a little sticky tab on the side to hold it in place :)