Dodo juice first use

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Just thought I'd report back. Used dodo juice born to be mild for the first time today . Have to say it out performed my old meguiars gold class shampoo . It smelt better lol and the suds from 1 capful was amazing . Even after an hour the bucket still had foam in it. Before with the megs I would have to stir it up a bit to get the foam back. Thanks to all who told me about this great shampoo !! I won't be going back to megs!!

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
BTBM is a very good shampoo... probably my favourite product from the DoDo boys...

The dilution ratios are really good with it too so even the 250ml bottle will last a good while.

Just be aware though that although you may think the suds / foam is a good thing, they actually add very little to the cleaning ability of a shampoo so dont judge the quality of a shampoo by how much it foams... Dom from DoDo Juice wrote a pretty good thread on the subject over on DetailingWorld a while back, it contradicts a lot of the previous misconceptions.

Something like DoDo SN shampoo is a good example... compared to BTBM it hardly foams at all but is slicker and imo is a better shampoo... it does cost a bit more though.

Last edited:

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
I'm well chuffed with me dodo juice!! Ordered a dodo drying cloth to see what that's like . Also got bilberry wheel cleaner and that is fantastic stuff!!!

JaysCupra16v

My mate runs a valeting/detailing business and has now become a Dodo Juice distributor and swears by it!

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
I used to use muc off on my wheels for years. It was excellent but then someone said use bilberry and its even better!!! Can't comment on muc off shampoo but i would rather stick to a designer brand name lol. Read sooo many good things about dodo products and spoken to valeters( hope that's how you spell it) that's why I decided to give it a go and I'm very pleased. But like everything to each their own, it's just my humble opinion lol.

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
What products are you using? I use Zaino wash, and FK1000P then topped with Sodo Supernatural glaze. The lowers need de-taring around the arches soon, will await spring!

Luke

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Dodo juice- wash
Dodo juice drying cloth
Megs - windows
Megs- for interior and black bits
Megs tyre gel- for er tyres lol
Back to black - just for front grille only
Megs ultimate wax - for er waxing lol

That's about the lot unless I need to shift tar or scratches .

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
I use the Megs tyre for all the black trim, so rub strips and around the windows and everything black on the exterior, cheap but works very well with a lovely finish.

Luke

Deleted member 77040

I use the Megs tyre for all the black trim, so rub strips and around the windows and everything black on the exterior, cheap but works very well with a lovely finish.

Luke

+1 on this works well just not that durable

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Well hope you like it. I love it!!! Only use 10ml in a bucket and do much suds and it smells good too hehe.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.