1.9 TDI Sportrider...Finally Dyno'd 150 bhp from a stage 1 pd100!

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
Nah don't get a fin! Chav much. Just remove it alltogether and spend a bit making it look unique by getting it filled in then getting it all smooth and vinyling the roof :)

Sam

Haha! I spent a massive £1.50 on one last night, if it looks shocking the roof will be getting smoothed, don't know what I'll do when I have to put the old one in for selling it though..

Nice headunit! But please don't get a s.hark fin, they look awful lol.

Not sure on the rim tape either tbh, I liked the wheels more before. :/

Noooo the rim tape is siiick ;) makes the wheels stand out more and it hides the damage :( oh well each to there own mate

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
Mufflerectomy and polo rear wiper got each of them for a bargain. WIN

2012-06-20193851.jpg

2012-06-19115258.jpg

Will probably post a vid soon :thumbup:

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
Dont want to risk it tbh, I know someone who had to peal there's off at the side of the road along with a 30 quid fine, I'll just wear some shades lol.

They are already peeling off over the bit where the window fades into black around the edges, not really happy about it :(

Last edited:

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
You can get special glue designed to stop it. Its called a dot matric if you wanna sound like you know what you're on about lol. It annoys me too and I think I could only have mine done if they would guarentee I wouldn't have any lines :)

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
You can also sand off the dots or paint/vinyl them all black

The glue I saw once had a weird name like spunky something

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
Cheers :) I've ran out of ideas now haha

I've fitted a whiteline rear ARB and it has transformed the car, I really needed it having wider wheels on the back. Theres no more understeer and no oversteer, its just nice and planted :D

Crazy_Carl

Sep 14, 2012
Cheers :) I've ran out of ideas now haha

I've fitted a whiteline rear ARB and it has transformed the car, I really needed it having wider wheels on the back. Theres no more understeer and no oversteer, its just nice and planted :D

Thats just the way it should feel on the floor and planted :D

Packham

Jul 19, 2011
Sheffield
The Toyo's weren't really working in the cold and I got fed up of cleaning my alloys so decided to buy 4 Maxxis MA-PW for my old wheels along with some 20mm spacers for the rear, and of course I had to put some yellow on the wheels :p

Think I need to go a tad lower now :think:

DSC00058_zps1b5c228e.jpg

DSC00060_zpsfe698358.jpg

DSC00062_zps2e007b18.jpg

I still had some carbon vinyl left over so decided to wrap the read badge. Done it a litte different to the crowd and trimmed round the edge so theres still some chrome :)

temporary-14.jpg

Last edited: