WALK kit for LCR, best price & where from??

Cupra R Matt

Moody grey 300!
Mar 4, 2012
Chesterfield
As per title i'm looking to purchase a WALK kit for my LCR in an attempt to try and reduce the nasty ass wheel hop that seems all to easy to provoke and i have read previous threads that i seem to recall generally gave a postive review with folks saying it really does help with wheel hop, More specifically though i'd like to know if there IS an LCR specific kit or do you just buy a generic kit that suits all the range (or another marque?) like the golf for instance, and how much can you get them for currently, I've seen them before listed for Golfs iirc, but i'm not sure uf they'll fit and i wanna make sure i get the right one obviously!

Cheers matt!

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Id personally recommend the SuperPro version. I replaced my Whiteline Anti Lift Kit with the super pro one. The build quality is better and the bushes on my whiteline one ate themselves.

I bought mine at a great price from AKS tuning (Ibiza Alex on here I think) vRSalex on Mk5golfgti.co.uk

AKS tuning look after all my cars servicing & tuning. Based in Bedford but do mail order

POPOV

Jun 25, 2005
Sweden
Id personally recommend the SuperPro version. I replaced my Whiteline Anti Lift Kit with the super pro one. The build quality is better and the bushes on my whiteline one ate themselves.

I bought mine at a great price from AKS tuning (Ibiza Alex on here I think) vRSalex on Mk5golfgti.co.uk

AKS tuning look after all my cars servicing & tuning. Based in Bedford but do mail order

So, you just replaced the bushings with SuperPro? Or do SuperPro have the complete kit as well?

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
20121109_204254.jpg

[/quote]

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
As Mike says Superpro kit is better

Im currently running W-ALK but when it brakes i will install S-ALK

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

yea_good_1

LOVIN THE BOC
Sep 24, 2010
I have just installed walk on my golf what exactly breaks on the whiteline kit? How long are they lasting for people? Never heard about them breaking before didn't think there was much to break?

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
Does the "salks" kit have any effect on castor, i think im right by saying the the walk kit gives a + effect ?

EDIT : i also remeber reading somewhere about changing the lower engine mount, will stop hop too?

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Wow, any idea how long they'd been on the car? Guess i'm factoring a new anti lift kit in to my future plans and not bothering with Whitelines rear ARB.

IbizaAlex

AKS tuning
May 11, 2008
Bedford
Wow, any idea how long they'd been on the car? Guess i'm factoring a new anti lift kit in to my future plans and not bothering with Whitelines rear ARB.

They were still packed with grease so couldn't have done many miles. Sell them on and grab the Superpro kit. Then go for an H&R rear bar ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members