de badge grill?? any good

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
I've got a debadged grill, not that one as personally its not to my taste as the plastic surround is a bit large seatleon2012 has this exact one so he is probably a good start to ask. Personally though id get the one i have if you can find it but i will try bring up a link.

2012-12-08151138.jpg

Last edited:
May 31, 2011
Essex
I've got a debadged grill, not that one as personally its not to my taste as the plastic surround is a bit large seatleon2012 has this exact one so he is probably a good start to ask. Personally though id get the one i have if you can find it but i will try bring up a link.

yeah this is only one i have been able to find in ages if you could find link for the one you have would be great

May 31, 2011
Essex
yeah not many places in uk seem to do any for some reason will check links out when get home from work, thanks

May 31, 2011
Essex
not to sure on that one the top bar seems really thick??

ones from germany are cheaper by look of things just not sure on buying bits as never got anything from there before lol

May 13, 2007
not to sure on that one the top bar seems really thick??

ones from germany are cheaper by look of things just not sure on buying bits as never got anything from there before lol

ive ordered loads of bits from all over europe usually ok but pay with credit card so its covered if it all goes wrong and mr postie trashes it

May 31, 2011
Essex
do i just send them a message to find out if they will post to the uk as all the ones i have found dont list the uk in the places they post to

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
do i just send them a message to find out if they will post to the uk as all the ones i have found dont list the uk in the places they post to

hello seatleon here..here is my grille that t.oldaker told you about
029_zps55cc69e7.jpg

i like it because it blends in with the colour of the car.otherwise i would of just stuck with the origional seat grille

May 31, 2011
Essex
hello seatleon here..here is my grille that t.oldaker told you about
029_zps55cc69e7.jpg

i like it because it blends in with the colour of the car.otherwise i would of just stuck with the origional seat grille

yeah looks good i would do the outside bit white to match my car and then leave the inside bit and the grill black well thats if i dont get a boc front like im looking into getting ;) then it would be done in gloss black to match the bumper

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.