New Member - Bocanegra

Lukeyy

Apr 10, 2012
Watford
Lovely mate, what's the difference between ITG and Forge?

Sorry for all the questions, you're being very helpful though:p Team Boc all the way;)

I have a forge simply because I wasn't guna pay 300 at the time for a ITG lol. I got mine for 100 second hand :) it makes more noise when revving and there is small gains. It seems to rev more freely to me. I've heard the ITG is better though....

Jan 31, 2012
Sheffield
I have a forge simply because I wasn't guna pay 300 at the time for a ITG lol. I got mine for 100 second hand :) it makes more noise when revving and there is small gains. It seems to rev more freely to me. I've heard the ITG is better though....

See what I mean lol

Start a thread asking people

chuckb

Mo bark n' Mo grunt
Apr 4, 2010
Sunny Slough
I had Forge on my Red 59 plate Bocanegra. Seemed a bit more bwarp than the ITG, when revved and you could hear the air sucking in nicely when stood outside of it. Cons, hose routing sucks a bit on the pre battery in the boot cars is quite tight to the bracket that attaches to the front panel.

Mine had Revo Stage 1, Coilovers, skirts and spoilers plus kick plates and stainless foot rest and other bits and bobs done......... Oh yeah one new gear box and 3 different engines!

Welcome fella and enjoy the car, awesome bits of kit when they work!

DJN

Jan 10, 2013
By the way, ridiculous question, do you use your left foot at all? Or do the accelerator with your right and brake with your right. My left foot feels left alone at the minute I'm thinking should I brake with it or what!

Also, aswell as an intercooler and remap and exhaust. What kind of air filters are people using?

DJN

Jan 10, 2013
Only right foot DO NOT USE LEFT!!!!

Trust me little experiment for ya go to a empty car park put your seat belt on tho drive in straight line not to fast and try braking with your left foot you end up nearly through window screen lol

As for filter use the ITG kit mate

Nice one matey! I think I know what you're talking about! My foot will be used to slamming down on the clutch haha! And oh right so the induction kit does the air filter aswell! So does it come with the large upfront radiator lookalike thing aswell as that?

Jan 31, 2012
Sheffield
Don't get what you mean by radiator pal

2ymuduty.jpg

That's mine

DJN

Jan 10, 2013
ITG I mean

Nice one mate looks good! I can see us being mates hehe:) I think I'm getting confused with 'inter cooler' and 'induction' haha. I'm off to bed now anyways, night fella speak tomorrow

DJN

Jan 10, 2013
That's the one! Ill be plannin on doing both of mine if the money flow is right:) and yeah near there mate how did you guess haha

DJN

Jan 10, 2013
Looking for some boost gauges to go in my drivers side pillar. Anyone got these installed?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.