Coming back to the fold!

on_the_verge

Dec 22, 2007
Hi

Just sorted a deal out today on a 58 plate K1, in white with 41k on the clock.

Went to view the car and drive it and it was like putting my favourite pair of jeans back on with a bit more poke to it after the last Seat I had being a FR TDI.

I thought long and hard about getting another after having an M3 for the last 4 months, but all in all as an all round weekend car and something that can put a smile on your face and also carry the family round in comfort I have gone for the K1.

Another reason for the change was the running costs on the M3 - gorgeous car but the reality of a 15 mpg car is a lot worse in real life than on paper!!!

Will post some pictures up once I get the car.

Cheers
Virge

on_the_verge

Dec 22, 2007
Not happening now after the tw*t of a dealer decided that even after having all the details on my car (reg history, finance stuff) and after agreeing a trade in value and me putting a £250 deposit down that they can't do the deal..........fuming and fu**ed off is not the word!! So guess for the time being the return is on hold.

on_the_verge

Dec 22, 2007
No docs signed as I was in a rush getting back to work.......test drove the car agreed the figures and went back yesterday to sign at which point they hpi'd the car??????? Winged about number of former keepers even though it has full warrantied BMW history and pulled the deal!!

Car to them was mega cheap given mileage and condition...............wan*ers

Last edited:

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Ahh shiiiiiit sorry! I must've completely missed that post!

That's a shame :(

on_the_verge

Dec 22, 2007
Cheers guys! Hacked off is not the word, as I really wanted the k1. Have thought about other options but I keep coming back to the Cupra as it fulfills all the needs - weekend toy, fits the family etc.

Don't know whether to look at a newer Cupra unless I can find another k1. Since the first Leon I had I wanted a k1..... Might hang on a bit and sell my m3 private in April / May and take it from there, but for now it will be the auto trader app being used :)

Will keep you posted but I am sure that I am Cupra bound in some way shape or form!!!!

Virge

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.