Bonnet Lifters

Mat

That's what I thought. As said, I was goin to do em the way sparkie has, but instructions said other wise!

Might pop and and swap round as every pic I've seen are the opposite way to mine :D

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
That's what I thought. As said, I was goin to do em the way sparkie has, but instructions said other wise!

Might pop and and swap round as every pic I've seen are the opposite way to mine :D

phil have pictures of them fitted like sparky. he says on page one or two in this thread that you have to fit them this why the oppesite of what the instr says

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
just done them on mine to my hood is also not totally in senter so mine is a bite harder on right side but open and closes really good and it looks so much better then the orginal one:D

nev

Mar 27, 2007
Southampton
Dragging this up again.

Had a set of these myself, but not allowed to steal them off my old ibiza, currently still in the family.

So gonna grab myself a new set, but all the links in the thread dont work, and volksbits appears to be on ebay now :s

So just wondered if anyone has bought recently and has a direct link for the right part. Cheers

Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
Does anyone know where i can get black ones that are decent? i had polished alloy ones before didnt like the look and the bonnet kept falling on my head. so i use a trusty stick now, but I want more of a standard look with black ones.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise