exhaust size?????

rappsy

hiya all i need 2 no what size i need or is best for stage 2.some ppl say 2.5 inches a some say 3 inches so i really dont no

JackN91

Dec 23, 2012
Brighton
The system I'm putting on is 3" into 2.5", 2.5 is supposed to be best for performance when on a standard car but like chambers said 3 is for big turbo. So it depends on what you plan on doing with the car? I don't think I've heard a bad thing about the blue flame so you can't go wrong :D

JacketJ

Jul 13, 2008
Hampshire
Didn't like the oval look of the blueflame so swapped it out for a jetex, did sound great though. Still have it kicking about, kept the downpipe on the car but have the centre section and backbox. Looks like the baffling has seen better days but otherwise good condition.

rappsy

Im going go with a turbo back and no cat or middle box just back box

rappsy

ok will do. atm iv got oval and it fits lovley so fink ill stay with oval lol

jamesginge2012

I have a 3 inch scorpion exhaust. makes a nice sound and not too loud on motorway. wouldnt get any bigger though lol

martinius88

May 27, 2012
Rushden, Northamptonshire
Didn't like the oval look of the blueflame so swapped it out for a jetex, did sound great though. Still have it kicking about, kept the downpipe on the car but have the centre section and backbox. Looks like the baffling has seen better days but otherwise good condition.

Are you looking to sell the centre section at all?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members