Help!!! just received second hand bumper

Charlieboy

Nov 10, 2012
Hi all.. Just received a facelift front bumper that I bought from ebay,, but when received noticed that either side of the top badge and grills behind there is thick plastic clips either side, but one side is missing, is this going to be a major problem for the alignment and fixing ? If so I wish to send back

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
Are they the ones that you screw through to attach? If so, it's common to hack the drivers side off if you fit a FMIC as the clip is where the pipe work goes. Mine is like that, has been for about 3 years, no problems.

Charlieboy

Nov 10, 2012
Are they the ones that you screw through to attach? If so, it's common to hack the drivers side off if you fit a FMIC as the clip is where the pipe work goes. Mine is like that, has been for about 3 years, no problems.

Nah there not the 1s you screw threw, it's the ones either side of the upper grills, just a little bit lower but on either side.. It separates into 2 bit 1 bit just solid plastic block and one with a thick plastic clip ?

alcazar

Click on "Post reply", then click on the image icon at the top, and post the url of your image in there.
You will need to get it hosted on the internet, I use photobucket.

Charlieboy

Nov 10, 2012
20130131_145737_zps5636d7bb.jpg.html

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.