what have u done to ur car today?

JCLcupra

Jul 19, 2012
bristol
cleaned the boot and fitted a new wing mirror glass as i clashed wing mirrors the other day with some pr**k

conorc

Dec 26, 2012
belfast
full clean yesterday.. for anyone who hasn't tried dodo juice acrylic spritz - GET SOME!
today I began trimming my cupra splitter for fitting and polished mt exhaust tip & engine bay pipework!

hixonseatboy

Nov 15, 2008
I drove it with a happy face as all is working now I sorted my clutch pedal issue. Now just need to make my mind up on the seats I want to go for. And if to buy a tip or pipe work so can fit my cooler. Choices choices lol

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Tucker157

Nov 20, 2010
Falkirk/Central Scotland
Drove it! Hard! Lol yesterday i fixed a leaky pcv and swapped my dual port turbosmart dv for a new 008 sound is awsome, as is the better performance! And done some logging! 21 psi peak on stg1 revo k03 flowing 165g/s on a std smic! Also done oil and filter change, fitted a new dipstick tube too.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Tucker157

Nov 20, 2010
Falkirk/Central Scotland
Oh yeah then drove back to aberdeen and decided to wipe the smile of a boy in a civic type r. Was funny :-D

Sean's Xperia arc

Lol done the same to a new scriocco R while out logging yesterday! Tis always epic'lly funny when plainly destroying much more expensive cars!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk 2

Chez

Dec 29, 2002
Edinburgh
Visit site
Was on Sunday
but

stripped my brembos down, cleaned up the discs and pads then re-assembled with some new copper grease.

Got 2 new rear tyres fitted.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise