what u think guys
newcameraphotos005_zps5bfa52e2.jpg

newcameraphotos010_zps2c194eb0.jpg

Looks much better mate:)

Matt-V5-Duffy

Parts, parts, parts...
Oct 6, 2010
Nottinghamshire
That's something we need to sort out soon-ish.
Still got loads to do with only 3 weeks to go! hoping to pick up my RSII's next week from the refurbishers and get some rubber on them.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Getting closer now :) do we have a set time to meet up and roll into the show together?

That's something we need to sort out soon-ish.
Still got loads to do with only 3 weeks to go! hoping to pick up my RSII's next week from the refurbishers and get some rubber on them.

Yeh as we also need to get the tickets from dgjdrummer before hand as well :)

Hey guys, yeah plan was to meet up at around 8am and roll in together, I think 8am should be the latest we head in as I've had another email off UD confirming our spot and giving us a few last minute reminders. Basically to be there on time, arrive together and not leave early as if anyone leaves before 3pm it will jeapordise people organising a club stand for us in future! So 7.45-8am to meet everyone, get tickets etc and then roll up together?

They said again that tickets and passes will be sent out by the end of the month so once I get those I'll let you all know :)

Liking the progress on everyone's cars at the mo, been doing a couple of little bits of my own, organising getting my ARB put on so I can hopefully go a little lower, got my brakes ready to go on now and have started on a bit of under the bonnet stuff ;) but nothing that costs money unfortunately! :cry:

3 weeks tomorrow! :funk:

Jul 9, 2012
hey dude i saw you at the east essex meet parked up i was gunna come and say hi but u had alod of people in your car with you so was abit lol..

I was outside the car most the night was the white guy with the tyd back Afro should of just come said hi

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Hey guys, yeah plan was to meet up at around 8am and roll in together, I think 8am should be the latest we head in as I've had another email off UD confirming our spot and giving us a few last minute reminders. Basically to be there on time, arrive together and not leave early as if anyone leaves before 3pm it will jeapordise people organising a club stand for us in future! So 7.45-8am to meet everyone, get tickets etc and then roll up together?

They said again that tickets and passes will be sent out by the end of the month so once I get those I'll let you all know :)

Liking the progress on everyone's cars at the mo, been doing a couple of little bits of my own, organising getting my ARB put on so I can hopefully go a little lower, got my brakes ready to go on now and have started on a bit of under the bonnet stuff ;) but nothing that costs money unfortunately! :cry:

3 weeks tomorrow! :funk:

Awesome cheerws for that :) yep counting down the days now. Totally changed the look of the car now so looking alot fresher and better in my opinion :D

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Awesome cheerws for that :) yep counting down the days now. Totally changed the look of the car now so looking alot fresher and better in my opinion :D

Haha tell me about it, I'm panicking I won't have everything done in time!

Yeah I've seen some of the changesi n your RR, looks really good mate :) and the pics from the mag feature look awesome! Wish mine was up to spec :p

What's the deal on the SFS hoses btw? Might be after some coolant hoses if the price is right.

more process of my car..getting a custom hydro dipped engine cover done

Cool, what effect you going for on it? Glad it's not just me who's trying to tart up the engine bay :whistle:

Oh yeah, Matt, I meant to ask would you be able to turn my EGR down to it's minimal setting if it's not too much hassle? Want to get mine cleaned out and having it blanked off means my EML is on constantly!

Last edited:

t.oldaker

Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com

Yeah I've seen some of the changesi n your RR, looks really good mate :) and the pics from the mag feature look awesome! Wish mine was up to spec :p

What's the deal on the SFS hoses btw? Might be after some coolant hoses if the price is right.

Ahhh cheers bud im the same especially as ive taken on this old school bmx resto now for it too :p And well im now an official rep for SFS so can get discounts and prices etc... for people looking for hoses and kits. Just started so still getting my feet and waiting to get all the promotional gear but made my first sale today to a chap with a mk4 r32 :)

My page is below for updates and offers etc...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tom-South-Central-SFS-Performance-Hoses-Rep/344125825704364

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2012
gravesend

Cool, what effect you going for on it? Glad it's not just me who's trying to tart up the engine bay :whistle:

Oh yeah, Matt, I meant to ask would you be able to turn my EGR down to it's minimal setting if it's not too much hassle? Want to get mine cleaned out and having it blanked off means my EML is on constantly!

im going for a gold then will be covered ontop with a white carbon effect so gold will shine through underneath

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Cheers Tom :) will get in touch when the time comes!

That sounds pretty cool, will be interesting to see how it turns out! I've done my engine cover, just doing my battery cover now (waiting for primer to dry) and then need to do my fuse box cover and get a new badge for the engine cover.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend

That sounds pretty cool, will be interesting to see how it turns out! I've done my engine cover, just doing my battery cover now (waiting for primer to dry) and then need to do my fuse box cover and get a new badge for the engine cover.

ill whack up some pix next weekend and having engine bay illuminated also

t.oldaker

Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com

To be a proper old fart about it, as my memory is like a siv and this thread has quite a few pages now.

Any chance the first opening post can be updated with the time and location/post code were we are all meeting before hand?? :) makes it easier for everyone to know whats going on and where to be so we don't have any mishaps.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members