White Bocanegra Wheel Colour?

After a mishap when spraying my alloys anthracite:

0CA20041-35C1-41B0-98A7-9C74D498EB94-953-0000012B6CE53AF4_zps4a93401f.jpg

i've decided to get them powder coated....just can't decide on what colour to go for. i spent today and yesterday spraying them anthracite, and 3 have turned out quite well, but i'm still unsure what colour to go for, was thinking just going anthracite.

as they look just now: (3 of them, other one is basically ruined haha, no lacquer left on it at all)

C6462C11-2F53-4CFA-A007-36770059B2E0-953-000001306D5554E6_zps7b7ca673.jpg

thought i'd start this thread for people to give me some ideas about different colours by posting photos etc...

so please feel free to show off your wheels! :p

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
IMAG0284.jpg

I've got mine in anthracite...anthracite is the new black i think as lots and lots of people with white cars go for black wheels. I think anthracite wheels will look good with the white on yours

i've kind of narrowed it down to either anthracite or white. but i feel that it would be too much white. don't want to go black again (had them on my mk4) as they're a nightmare to keep clean against the tires.

May 31, 2011
Essex
Although I think black wheels on a white boc look the nuts Don't go black like previous comment so many do black wheels on white car, hence why I have candy pink atm although changing to another bright colour soon;)

Why not make up a custom colour with company you will be using, similar to anthracite if that's what you like but put a spin on it so its not the same? My mate did similar on his sierra got his wheels done a pearly grey colour which looked the nuts when Sun hit them

yeah i agree, black is sooooo overdone!

i quite like that idea, might ask them if they can add a flake to them etc...

its a tough decision to make anyway haha, i am really really tempted by white, but think id have to see a white car in the flesh to judge for myself.

May 31, 2011
Essex
yeah i agree, black is sooooo overdone!

i quite like that idea, might ask them if they can add a flake to them etc...

its a tough decision to make anyway haha, i am really really tempted by white, but think id have to see a white car in the flesh to judge for myself.

The white boc on here with white wheels looks the nuts in my opinion

But making up own colour would make yours stand out and be different to everyone else's

It's a hard choice to make I went through about 15-20 different colours to find colour I'm doing mine now lol

duzza90

C U P R A
Nov 2, 2010
Rotherham
Anthracite looks wicked with the orange callipers mate! :p
I think you should go for Anthracite.

I have black wheels on mine, but at least I've gone for different wheels :);

IMG_20120516_185845.jpg

Wilko210290

Thought id get in on the act. I agree, gloss black has been overdone but you cant go wront it. Anthrecite does look amazing but on a similar colour car such as mine i think you lose the effect. Im tempted to go gloss black with either red or orange calipers. Does anyone on do photoshops ;)

HighResImage2.jpg

HighResImage.jpg

Anthracite looks wicked with the orange callipers mate! :p
I think you should go for Anthracite.

I have black wheels on mine, but at least I've gone for different wheels :);

IMG_20120516_185845.jpg

haha we'll let you off seeing as they're different alloys! :p what are they? team dynamics?

to be honest i think i've now settled on a colour. my dad came and picked me up in my car this morning and i loved the way it looked in the sunlight with the anthracite wheels and orange callipers, they look like they've got a slight gold flake to them which i really like!

so i'm thinking of going for anthracite with a gold/bronze flake mixed in.

Thought id get in on the act. I agree, gloss black has been overdone but you cant go wront it. Anthrecite does look amazing but on a similar colour car such as mine i think you lose the effect. Im tempted to go gloss black with either red or orange calipers. Does anyone on do photoshops ;)

HighResImage2.jpg

HighResImage.jpg

my friend has the same colour of cupra as this! lovely looking colour.

gloss black would look nice on that i think!

Wilko210290

my friend has the same colour of cupra as this! lovely looking colour.

gloss black would look nice on that i think!

Cheers mate, that was my original plan, black wheels to match the mirrors and then a black spoiler

There is a white cupra knocking about on here i think with white wheels, does look fantastic but wouldnt like to clean them every other day

duzza90

C U P R A
Nov 2, 2010
Rotherham
haha we'll let you off seeing as they're different alloys! :p what are they? team dynamics?

to be honest i think i've now settled on a colour. my dad came and picked me up in my car this morning and i loved the way it looked in the sunlight with the anthracite wheels and orange callipers, they look like they've got a slight gold flake to them which i really like!

so i'm thinking of going for anthracite with a gold/bronze flake mixed in.

Haha thanks mate, no they're MK1 Octavia VRS wheels, VAG all the way! Lol
Sounds good, can't wait to see them :), I considered painting my calipers orange or blue at one point, wish I had tbh

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise