WALK or RARB

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Well I fitted my rear h&r anti roll bar today.
Noticeably thicker and heavier than the original bar.
I've set it to the softest setting and after a short road test it does feel quite a bit different. I was a little unsure to begin with but I've always found my R on 19s a little skittish at the rear but that seems to have gone.
I'll give it a good try on some roundabouts when at work next week at 5am.

jon-tfsi

Mar 29, 2008
RARB makes a real nice difference if set correctly.

I have the white line set to medium with oem front and the improvement is night and day. Much more pointy and responsive and wants to go round the corners rather than plough straight ahead like the factory setup.
Combined with H&R springs there is no loss on comfort just big grins.

The whitline bar does rust a bit because mine has. Just superficial or cosmetic surface rust and won't affect performance in any way. The beauty of the white line bar is its 3 way adjustable and its only a 20 mins job to change the setting.
For £250 fitted its one of the best mods on my list.
The walk is ok but not worth the money IMO unless your oem bushes are shot. An overrated mod perhaps?

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
I have front and rear neuspeed arbs , sportline springs and koni fsd shocks and i will say its a better drive than standard even around town much more feel for where the car is going . My arbs are set at medium at the moment so i may try the stiffer setting once i get the car in the air
. Ive just ordered a w.a.l.k kit off a lad on here so i carnt really comment on that yet but from what i have read its a worthwhile mod even if you dnt track the car .

As stated above i have currently got squeaky rarb bushes tho as neuspeed are poly bushes !! Just need lubing every 6 months ....

Just to kinda hijack but whats the best grease to use on poly bushes ?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise