Seat Leon 1.4 S (My First Car)

LeonUser

Mar 15, 2012
North West, Cheshire
I think so mate yeh. Stopped the wiper juddering initially, although it has started doing it again but not as bad as the standard wiper.
How did you do the black badges? Did you paint or use vinal wrap?

yeah mine judders on the rear and it does my heading:cry:

And sprayed them mate, put mascintape aound it and sprayed it.

LeonUser

Mar 15, 2012
North West, Cheshire
Little update on my car which i did today...

Cleaned Engine Bay

And

Sprayed Water / screenwash caps black.

What you think?

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

LeonUser

Mar 15, 2012
North West, Cheshire
Little help wanted for my car...

i want to spray the middle section of my interior tomorrow but i dont know what colour i should do it?

blue or red?

as blue is colour of the car but i have red interior lights, clocks and head unit is red?

what is your opinions?

4C5B73BF-CBDA-47CE-9E6C-065675C21600-3336-0000015FFEB51633_zpsec05aeb7.jpg

Ruff Ryder

Mar 31, 2012
West Midlands
also i notice you have the same interior seats as mine, bloody hate them stain so quick
im thinking of putting some leather covers on top as these are a pain to clean -_-

Last edited:

LeonUser

Mar 15, 2012
North West, Cheshire
Looks different to say the least :)
Perhaps red mats / gear knob too?

also i notice you have the same interior seats as mine, bloody hate them stain so quick
im thinking of putting some leather covers on top as these are a pain to clean -_-

How do you get the gear knob off? i cant figure out how to take it off.

and yeah im looking for cupra interior to be honest as mcflurry has stained my front passenger seat and it pisses me off big time.

frazpot

Sep 27, 2011
York
Fairly vibrant! Doesn't do it for me tbh, but if it floats your boat!

I used turtle wax upholstery cleaner the other day on my seats, spray on some foam and give it a scrub, hey presto nice clean fragrant seats!!

LeonUser

Mar 15, 2012
North West, Cheshire
I guess it's just unscrewed (anticlockwise) ? I've never tried..
The half leather Cupra interior would be perfect imo

Ill have to have a search on here it would be no here somewhere, i missed out on some cupra interior the other day on ebay £5.61 it went for but it was miles away so couldnt pick it up.

Fairly vibrant! Doesn't do it for me tbh, but if it floats your boat!

I used turtle wax upholstery cleaner the other day on my seats, spray on some foam and give it a scrub, hey presto nice clean fragrant seats!!

Everyone has there own choice, im all fairness yeah it is very bright but i didnt expect it do be that bright lol it is SEAT red.

and ill try cleaning them again if i cant find some interior.

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Like the interior in red but cant say i like the red aerial as it looks a bit halfords finest to me :/ need to get some nice red centered and polished dishy wheels and drop the car to the floor. :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise