Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Rear adjusters now out!!! got bored :p now tucking at the rear nom nom :)

2013-02-23173017_zps757a4306.jpg

2013-02-23173027_zps9f242517.jpg

2013-02-23173051_zps5a115709.jpg

2013-02-23173222_zps23ae4a7a.jpg

May 31, 2011
Essex
Now that's better looks amazing mate well done, hopefully you will work something with the front to drop that little bit more. Makes me so want to bug coilovers but think I may struggle getting off the drive running my apex springs lol see how they go if clear easy then may need to get some ordered

t.oldaker

Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Now that's better looks amazing mate well done, hopefully you will work something with the front to drop that little bit more. Makes me so want to bug coilovers but think I may struggle getting off the drive running my apex springs lol see how they go if clear easy then may need to get some ordered

Ahhh cheers buddy :0 yeh hopefully i can make it.

Just got to lower the front now!!!

2013-02-24111953_zpsce97db46.jpg

May 31, 2011
Essex
yh but smaller tyres will make it even more harsh lol and 17s fill arch perfect and more low will start making it really undriveable in some areas how it looks atm is perfect i reckon as really low but suits the car and not literally a cm from the floor so you can srill drive it.

JayParekh

Mar 17, 2012
The stance is great, do you think the coil overs will last the time you have the car?
Jay

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 2

t.oldaker

Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
The stance is great, do you think the coil overs will last the time you have the car?
Jay

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 2

Who knows :p only one way to find out :D haha

so much time for this car. surely those alloys must be a nightmare to keep clean?

Ahhh cheers :p and yeh cleaned and sealed every week with alloy wheel protector so the brake dust just falls off :)

t.oldaker

Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
You gone down lower on the front again?

I've still got thread left to go down on my coilovers. Tempted to go a bit more lower with mine.

@seatleon2012 you defo need to get on them! I've got v-maxx coilovers and have been fine.

Ywp thats it now char i cant go any lows, running no helpers or adjusters and cut bumpstops. I could take the adjusters out the fronts but then it will foul on the wheels and tyres when turning. They scrub atm so have to go slowly when reversing just encase it catches and bends the pannels :p

May 31, 2011
Essex
car looks amazing now mate, so so want coilovers now but have to wait if i do due to cost as got few bits planned already.

wheels staying silver for good? or you got plans down the line???

t.oldaker

Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
car looks amazing now mate, so so want coilovers now but have to wait if i do due to cost as got few bits planned already.

wheels staying silver for good? or you got plans down the line???

Ahhh cheers buddy, steers to the left atm though so got to sort that out this weekend. thing its either wheels on the wrong way on the fronts so swap em over or the brake and abs cables are to tight on the coil. if not then full alignment should sort it :)

And you know me they will probably change however ive been eying up some 18" landrover wheels with adaptors atm ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.