H4H Zenith grey Leon FR 2.0 TDi BTCC FR

Chowchow

Love the look of ya car ;-) I have the same color too and by far its the best and fastest color, and i have btcc kit is ordered and should be collecting saturday... can't wait.

Next for me is wheels, can decide on what I'm gonna have, but could you tell me the off-set and width of yours I want mine to sit the same as yours

Keep the post cleaning pics coming... Also a dirty car is also a good look... I like the used look :-0

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Thought I'd update my thread with my Linea-R BTCC bumper grill DRL's. Took some cutting and modding but turned out okay in the end. Still dim 50% when HIDs come on as before.

DSCN2917_zps744d6c80.jpg

DSCN2915_zpsab3743e1.jpg

DSCN2916_zpsab0ce491.jpg

DSCN2914_zps86e1c2f3.jpg

DSCN2912_zps1fa4425e.jpg

DSCN2918_zpsd57baaaf.jpg

Last edited:

Cmac7008

Do you still have your old Side grill's with the led's in them?

Lee225

Aug 1, 2010
Durham
What tyre and alloys sizes did u go for? It looks like u pretty much got it spot on for the width of the bodykit, most seem to just fall short

bondbill2k2

Aug 21, 2013
Wolverhampton
What a great thread, lots of ideas for mine and I wanted to see how the BTCC kit looked in grey both with just the rear and skirts on plus with both on!

DBH

May 13, 2007
Leighton Buzzard
Lovely looking car. How do you find the ride with the Sportlines. What is the gap between the back of the front bumper and the ground. Not sure if I should go with a set of these or coilovers.

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Hi the rear parking sensors that you've fitted @ the bottom of your rear bumper do they give an accurate coverage of whats behind been so low down.

I what to do this to mine but not overly keen about taking my rear bumper off, I did it on my A4 Audi and it was a right pain trying to line it back up right...

Cheers

aran

Aug 5, 2013
I really like those wheels! Not seen them before, did your BTCC kit come painted or did you have to pay extra?

-BH

Aug 4, 2011
Don't know if I like the side lights. Rest of the car is stunning, them wheels are hot!

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Hi the rear parking sensors that you've fitted @ the bottom of your rear bumper do they give an accurate coverage of whats behind been so low down.

I what to do this to mine but not overly keen about taking my rear bumper off, I did it on my A4 Audi and it was a right pain trying to line it back up right...

Cheers

Parking sensors work a treat. :)

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Lovely looking car. How do you find the ride with the Sportlines. What is the gap between the back of the front bumper and the ground. Not sure if I should go with a set of these or coilovers.

Sportlines rides like OEM suspension, just look better. I wouldn't want to go any lower as I value the front bumper ;-)

Sneaky1337

Dec 31, 2013
Sweet same color as mine. Just about to SPray grill and caps black. Did you use gloss black how many coats?