Candy White Mk5 1.4sc...MODS OFF AND CAR SOLD AND REPLACED WITH MK2 LEON FR

GMInsite

Apr 3, 2009
Haha. Need to go demon tweeks first see what they can do as just seen they do finance which would help me build my mk5 tdi track car haha.

May 31, 2011
Essex
yeah i see they did that before as i was going to buy few bits but other half said i couldnt mod the car as im getting a bike aswell hence buying little bits at a time now instead lol

GMInsite

Apr 3, 2009
So far my baskets at £800 haha for £80 deposit and £26 a month

2 x buckets seats
2 x harnesses
1 x helmet
3 x gauges

So tempted , im at college in chesire so im going to visit there superstore try some stuff out before i buy it and collect it same day as i go nurburgring in 3 weeks

May 31, 2011
Essex
Finally got round to lowering the car today, went pretty smooth had to adapt a few tools to do it but so happy I went for the alex 35mm springs and it has dropped it perfect height on front hoping for the back to settle little lower then all will be good will get some pics up tomo as car was a mess and to ashamed to post a pic lol

May 31, 2011
Essex
apex lowwwwww

as said yesterday finally lowered my car and as it was a mess i finally cleaned it today and looks even better i love how the car looks and sits at the moment couple more cosmetic bits and she will be sorted

so for the pics ....................

IMAG0303_zpse352c262.jpg

IMAG0305_zpsc0b008e5.jpg

IMAG0306_zps081cef89.jpg

IMAG0307_zps6d2cb21f.jpg

IMAG0308_zpsb63475b9.jpg

IMAG0309_zps3ddeb5a1.jpg

hope you enjoy :)

May 31, 2011
Essex
looking good man 2 thing...debadge the rear and maybe paint the outside of the badgeless grille in the white to blend it in

yeah i may debadge the rear tomo when meet up with you if you have something to get the old pads off with,

will spray the front grille when i get round to spraying the lower rear bumper and i will give the front bumper another spray over to tidy it up as has few small issues with it atm.

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
yeah i may debadge the rear tomo when meet up with you if you have something to get the old pads off with,

will spray the front grille when i get round to spraying the lower rear bumper and i will give the front bumper another spray over to tidy it up as has few small issues with it atm.

Get the old pads off with?

Its easy enough to de-badge. The residue that's left will come off with polish.

Looks good though, get some silvertec indicator bulbs though!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.