intercooler fitting guide

azza1571

Jan 20, 2013
Shropshire
They worked when I looked but I used a laptop to view them, so maybe not on a ipad?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
I don't think they're the full addresses, as it has ... in the middle of the web address as if a bunch is missing. My link to the forge fitting guide works though.

Tucker157

Nov 20, 2010
Falkirk/Central Scotland
I get 404 not found as well.. Was looking for a few good custom install ones.., not the forge one... Thanks for the link tho

Using search brings up eleventy billion things most times...

In particular I'm looking for info on moving the rad back....an item I have searched.. But see sentence above.....

Last edited:

Tucker157

Nov 20, 2010
Falkirk/Central Scotland
Any body got info on the brackets to move the radiator back? I have flat bar etc to make them.. Just struggling to find info.. Tryed searching for days!!

I have a rather large cooler to fit and want to retain as much bumper as possible. Including fog lights if possible.

Good link for the uni cooler tho!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
I welded a pair of L brackets onto the crash bar of mine as the ones used before weren't the best, don't know much about how to cut the bumper as mine was a widemouth when I bought the car.
The fog lights are all about how you run the pipework, but im sure someone more useful will be along soon...

azza1571

Jan 20, 2013
Shropshire
With my cooler which is a universal one ive had to trim the bumper, which I didnt really want to do, but its pretty thick so if I hadnt of done that it would touch the aircon rad :( its on now so to late to go back lol ile probably buy a new bumper and widemouth it though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.