Vag com

Jempe1012

TDI
Jan 30, 2011
chorley
Please can Someone send me a link on where I can buy a vagcom cable that you know has worked on your car, what I am looking to do is just change a few setting like I want needle sweep ect there some many people selling them but all say it will and won't work on different thing.

Help please

Cheers guys

Ps I have done a search but not solid answer/link found

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
I bought the cable off the link before, paid for it then got an email off eBay saying that the item has to be closed because its breached eBay and I need to get my money back!!!

Jempe1012

TDI
Jan 30, 2011
chorley
Has anybody more info on the cable link send? Olitaylor07 what happend with your did you get your money back, or buy else where?

Cheers

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
eBay give me my money back they said they took the item off because they 'had no tracking order' of the supplier. Would like to get a other but so many different types out there.

Jempe1012

TDI
Jan 30, 2011
chorley
eBay give me my money back they said they took the item off because they 'had no tracking order' of the supplier. Would like to get a other but so many different types out there.

Tell me about it, doing my nut in all I want to do is change a few setting, just can't get an answer off anybody where they bought there's from and if it works there's nothing on here or even YouTube

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
I know I've p'md a few people about various things and nobody gets back to you! Nothing like helping each other! Lol. If you ever find one let us know

t121anf

May 14, 2004
This is the one I bought.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...-11-11-3-vag-11-11-vag-11-11-3/739591627.html

So far it has allowed me to enable Needle Sweep and scan for faults. It allowed me to set my car to ROW for digital MPH but it doesn't work on my Supercopa (anyone have this working on theirs?

Also wouldn't allow me to change a couple of other things (or at least look at them) as the "module is not installed".

I only really wanted it for Needle Sweep and faults so it's good enough, digital MPH would have been nice.

t121anf

May 14, 2004
£13.83 + £0.40 bank charge, no import fees.

Edit : That was 06/02/2013, sterling has become even more weak since, so expect the price to be more.

Edit : Price was $21.80 at the time which is now £14.65 according to XE.com

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.