Which Dodo juice wax....

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Would give the best results on Lunar grey? :) (silver)

Last edited:

Hou

Jan 22, 2013
Leeds, West Yorks
Depends on the results you want. Either diamond white or light fantastic unless you go for the generic. I am a fan of their softer waxes so I would go for diamond white

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Depends on the results you want. Either diamond white or light fantastic unless you go for the generic. I am a fan of their softer waxes so I would go for diamond white

Thanks, really looking for a deep shine, good beading / protection. its heavily polished / waxed already but want a better quality wax to bring the best out

Hou

Jan 22, 2013
Leeds, West Yorks
Sorry, my last post was wrong, I am a fan of softer so would go for the light fantastic. Or go for rainforest rub and not be restricted to the colour of the car. It is a fantastic wax

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Thanks pal. I've ordered the sample size to try! Ill come back with a review / a couple of pics once I've given it a go :)

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
Try a sample of Supernatural...

For gloss and awesome beading i cannot fault Victorias Concours (Vics Red)... bit more expensive than the DoDo range but well worth it. It is a fine weather / show wax really though as it only gives about 2 months protection before its done and needs reapplying.

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Finally managed to get a layer on! Easy to use and a nice finish!

utygapes.jpg

abyge3y8.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.