Al's 2010 (60 plate) Speed Blue Revo Stage 2+ Leon Cupra - Moved on to a new home :-)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Don't know yet. Maybe get a runabout for a few months, something normal like a diesel Focus until I decide.

Something quicker will be on the cards ultimately though. I like the Golf R but they are stupidly expensive and for me, S3's in Aberdeen are too common and look dated now in my opinion. RS3 would be nice but also look dated. The new S3 would be an option but having been in a new A3, they are too small inside for me. I guess an S4, Evo X or next style Golf R is doable though as is an M135i, Merc A class AMG. An L200 and 600+bhp Evo 8 toy is also an option too. I am like a woman when it comes to cars - can't make up my mind, hence looking at something "normal" til I make up my mind.

anthony37

Take No ****!
Jun 21, 2010
Edinburgh
Lol. Had the same problem when it came choosing a car took me a while before I decided on one and now I have it. S4 could be a strong contender and with some work they are insane. EVO 8 another contender I would say. Looks to me I will have my hands full again with you.:)

Last edited:

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Don't know yet. Maybe get a runabout for a few months, something normal like a diesel Focus until I decide.

Something quicker will be on the cards ultimately though. I like the Golf R but they are stupidly expensive and for me, S3's in Aberdeen are too common and look dated now in my opinion. RS3 would be nice but also look dated. The new S3 would be an option but having been in a new A3, they are too small inside for me. I guess an S4, Evo X or next style Golf R is doable though as is an M135i, Merc A class AMG. An L200 and 600+bhp Evo 8 toy is also an option too. I am like a woman when it comes to cars - can't make up my mind, hence looking at something "normal" til I make up my mind.

Think you should just bite the bullet and buy my mates 700 BHP evo 8 mate

Last edited:

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
Just pop over the babybmw.net Al and see the reviews of the M135i.

The garage where I get all my work and servicing done on my BM let me take it out for a wee while and it was epic.

Go for the auto though, they've really put effort into the new 8 speed auto and it's incredible.
There's a few popping up on AUC now but the new car finance figures and discount people are getting makes it very tempting! Some people have got upwards of 12% off list price!

A very worthy contender Al, I've driven the new A3 and the interior is fresh but it's small and the door armrest is too far away to lean on when driving which is a disappointment for all the people who will buy them for motorway cruising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Yeah an Evo with that power would be fun for sure. Need to get down to BMW to look there too I guess - I have heard real good reports about them. Thanks for that info.

Regardless of what car I get, I have a mid 10's machine in the garage if all else fails. Just need a new back tyre fitted, fresh fuel an a dust down to be chasing folks :)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Sold :(- On to a new home though, and the new owner is an enthusiast and a member on here. I trust he will look after her, keep her shiny side up and free from horrible ugly Aero bumpers :)

I will miss this car. It was genuinely the best car I have ever owned and I am actually upset. Never been upset when selling a car and at my age, thats saying something!

Just need to figure out whats next now :)

Last edited:

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Sold :(- On to a new home though, and the new owner is an enthusiast and a member on here. I trust he will look after her, keep her shiny side up and free from horrible ugly Aero bumpers :)

I will miss this car. It was genuinely the best car I have ever owned and I am actually upset. Never been upset when selling a car and at my age, thats saying something!

Just need to figure out whats next now :)

Thats all the tidy ones from up this way now gone.

Yeah it was a good one mate thats for sure

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Shame we never got to run the Leon against your new beast loon!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.