Misses kurbed my Cupra :(

Cupra R Matt

Moody grey 300!
Mar 4, 2012
Chesterfield
Gonna man up and admit that i kerbed my own wheel last week in all this bloody snow we've just had!:censored:

Was trying to find a spot to park, popped down a quiet side rd and decided it looked as good-a place as any whilst minimising my chances of getting run into whilst parked, went to gently park as close to the kerb as i dared but obviosuly the actual kerb edge was obscured in snow so i had to try and gauge/judge it & i obviously got it wrong as noted by the "BANG" when the front left clipped the kerb edge![:@]

Expensive mistake!:cry:

Anyway I have just ordered a new alloy from Dave at Sere to replace the kerbed wheel (Hate refurbs - bad experience with them!), and i'll be Ebaying the damaged alloy once i get the new one to swap it out so anyone looking for 1x 19" FL LCR alloy to refurb drop me a PM with an offer if your interested! (collection only though!!!)

Tron-19

Jan 4, 2013
Mate there's an unwritten rule on here that anyone's missus curbs a car and you have to post naked pics of her.

Just putting it out there....

Reactions: kazand

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Hi,

My misses has been nagging me to let her drive my Cupra for the past 6 months, so today I caved in and we swapped cars for the day. I have just had a phone call from her saying "I am so sorry, I hit a kurb and the alloy wheel is badly damaged" :( I wont see the damage until tonight but this could be a good excuse to get the alloys powder coated black.

Hopefully, this will stop her from wanting to drive my car again.

Its a good time to demand daily blow jobs and get her to indulge your fetishes for a few weeks :lol: