Which tyers are you all running on your LCR

heggie

Jul 1, 2012
Ross-on-Wye
ha ha no you would have a post count of 2 million pointless posts. To be honest I have no idea why I am even asking muppets like you advise on stuff like this its clear your mother pays for your bmx rubber

Last edited:
ha ha no you would have a post count of 2 million pointless posts. To be honest I have no idea why I am even asking muppets like you advise on stuff like this its clear your mother pays for your bmx rubber

Can't wait until you need some "real" help with a problem and nobody bothers to help you, as you've thrown childish insults at some of the most experienced and helpful people on the forum!
Get whatever tyres you want if you think your £40 budgets will be good enough you carry on pal!

Reactions: ReDBull and LEE69

Yatesey8527

Mar 11, 2010
Gloucester
yeah might aswell get rid of the search and the ones who comment just to add about another thread! (its you guys who make the search useless) f*****s!

The pradas must be like glue but guess they dont last long? maybe 6k?

Like I said,can't fault them in the dry,but always seem 2 get a puncture from work when there only half worn[:@][:@]

heggie

Jul 1, 2012
Ross-on-Wye
Can't wait until you need some "real" help with a problem and nobody bothers to help you, as you've thrown childish insults at some of the most experienced and helpful people on the forum!
Get whatever tyres you want if you think your £40 budgets will be good enough you carry on pal!

Ha ha there you go, to be honest pal I know nothing about the ins and out of the leon yet! but I can learn and faster than most on here but it does take time! childish I hear you say well we all know what CHAV actually stands for!

Wanted to know who was running what and the advantage over what I have which to be fair isnt good yet expensive! that is all

Kambo

Mar 28, 2013
Hants
In the mean time this counts towards my total post count [B)] like many others :clap:

Mate you're not doing yourself any favours here? There is quite a few recent threads on this, some good info on there aswell, check it out

I'm sure admin can take them posts away as fast as you can put them on!

Just saying...

heggie

Jul 1, 2012
Ross-on-Wye
To be honest lads I hope they do, the whole thread has got silly due to time wasters! Think I will use the hat as you never know what you will get.

Shame the net has come to this as I remember when solid advise was on tap :)

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex

Bet you wouldnt be saying that if he lived in your neighbourhood! :cartman:

:drive2::cop:

Last edited:

heggie

Jul 1, 2012
Ross-on-Wye
or a waste of text I am ha ha, cant find the delete and work tomorrow whilst you all stuff easter eggs and some stuff bullshit posts :cartman:

Kambo

Mar 28, 2013
Hants
Shame the net has come to this as I remember when solid advise was on tap :)

The advice you talk about is guess where? here and on every other forum, no one is gonna repeat it, its here already

I just done a simple search, typed tyres and clicked in MK1 Leon, I got 4 pages of related topics from the start of this year, that's not outdated stuff, that's 25 topics per page so 100 in total telling me what I wanted to know about tyres, and that's just a dumbed down simple search

No one is gonna spoon feed you, like I said you aint doing yourself any favours here, who do you think put those topics there in the first place - the very people you are mouthing off